Building a new pc.
Well my PC is now built, im currently downloading my OS (get a free one from college) and waiting for my dad to come home cause the screen we has only has VGA so i need an adapter. Should start installing in about an hour. And even though im sure its fine im still really nervous about it for some reason.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Congratulations, hope it all works out for you!
Well unfortunately I won't be able to install the OS today. Will be doing so tomorrow
well though a stroke of luck we realised our 2nd tv had HDMI so im am currently installin the OS (in a massively wrong format as the graphics card drivers arent installed...)
I had to do this. This is my first message from my new PC, just starting to set up everything. Cheese
Got Gmod yet?
Is this anti-static wristband reallreally necessary?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
no i havent got Gmod yet im still fairly early in the setup. and no the wristband normally isnt necessary, however as i said the air is really dry in winter here and getting shocked is quite common so it is better to use it than run the risk of frying a microchip of some kind. And as i was able to borrow one from school i wasnt going to turn it down.
(01-22-2015, 06:41 PM)Shahmen Wrote: Is this anti-static wristband reallreally necessary?

No, but it gives you that piece of mind. 

Especially if you are new to building computers and aren't used to getting rid of built up static electricity.
Well, its finally set up on my desk, running like a dream (except the internet unfortunately, i have to use a rather outdated WLAN usb stick for a little while, until i am able to upgrade to a faster one, so the only problem i have is Internet speed so possibly Ping problems for a bit but we will see.