Report: DeathByKittens
Name of player: DeathByKittens

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29094587

Time in GMT: 13:00 GMT +8:00

Server: V33x

Summary: DeathByKittens decided to prop his/her friend because they were in the same room as each other (IRL). In the evidence below, a conversation can be seen where the accused player admits to the offence. 

Evidence:

[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
While DBK (my older brother) did break the rules (I was the one prop killed), he was having a joke. DBK was quite tired, and didn't realise he was breaking the rules. (Posting on behalf of him since he doesnt have a forum account)
(12-25-2014, 02:59 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: While DBK (my older brother) did break the rules (I was the one prop killed), he was having a joke. DBK was quite tired, and didn't realise he was breaking the rules. (Posting on behalf of him since he doesnt have a forum account)
Prop killing is against the rules and DeathByKittens even admitted to doing so. I'm not sure why you claim that he didn't know that he was breaking the rules as he admitted to doing so which can be seen in my evidence.
He admitted to doing it yes - but did he admit to knowing it was a rule?
(12-25-2014, 06:00 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: He admitted to doing it yes - but did he admit to knowing it was a rule?

You're expected to read the rules. Not knowing the rules is not an excuse.
Approved.