Report on Binkadin; -=[SAS]=- BossDarkReaper and MC Coong
They punched you, not him, so its not his problem, even if it was, he would have to be carefull on who he kills, not just random kill everyone that pops in front of him, i went there to get the name of the rdmer, and i ended up getting killed too, its a fact, it was you involved, not him, so he did not have the right to kill all, he didn't even know wich were the rebels trying to kill you, it wasn't all of them, so he didn't have the right to kill all.
(12-25-2014, 11:59 PM)RenatoTuga Wrote: They punched you, not him, so its not his problem, even if it was, he would have to be carefull on who he kills, not just random kill everyone that pops in front of him, i went there to get the name of the rdmer, and i ended up getting killed too, its a fact, it was you involved, not him, so he did not have the right to kill all, he didn't even know wich were the rebels trying to kill you, it wasn't all of them, so he didn't have the right to kill all.

If you look at my RP name i have the same as bink as we are brothers when we RP, that is a reason for him to act the way he did and shoot at them.
Well, that's an out of game reason, you need an ingame reason to kill like that, Rp reason, but yeah, now you admit that he shot "them", not the one with the knife
(12-26-2014, 01:18 PM)RenatoTuga Wrote: Well, that's an out of game reason, you need an ingame reason to kill like that, Rp reason, but yeah, now you admit that he shot "them", not the one with the knife

Yeah he shot them because they where punching me and they are the same organisation which means they will attack him because one of them died, we are also not brothers in real life we are RP brothers, we don't know each other in real life.
So, he made a mistake, let the admins decide.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding RDM.
Blacklist(s) from weapons will be applied for 4 hours.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]