Binkadin
-=[SAS]=- BossDarkReaper

Steam id's:

Binkadin:   STEAM_0:1:22027439

-=[SAS]=- BossDarkReaper:  STEAM_0:0:62553846

Time in GMT:  About 2 or 3pm

Server: v2p

Summary and Evidence:

First video, we have Binkadin rdming some rebels randomly, then he escapes, i wanted to get his name recorded, because i didnt know who it was, when i went in there he kills me.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PANbcTQY...OzScVMi4Aw

Second video, first, MC Coong randomly shoots me, the guy that was spawning props and then ran away was Binkadin, i can not proof that but it was him, but this is not about him, MC Coong randomly shoots me and then -=[SAS]=- BossDarkReaper randomly tazes me and leaves me there, after i asked him the reason, you can see his answers, no reason.
I will also put an additional video of -=[SAS]=- BossDarkReaper randomly tazing me again just after spawned, then he runs away.
Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3xepLPA...OzScVMi4Aw
Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7ugejGQ...OzScVMi4Aw
Ok please tell me how you would react if you saw your friend getting followed by rebels with a knife? You can see that he was trying to help i can confirm that there was a rebel behind renato_Tuga when binkadin killed him you can see binkadin stop as if he didn't want to kill him then a rebel walks in and he fires but renato was in the way. I don't see it being RDM if he was trying to help a friend.
Binkadin shoots and kills the rebels, even the unarmed ones. You don't see the rebel with a knife enter the building he just sprays randomly.

(12-25-2014, 10:49 AM)General Rickets Wrote: Binkadin shoots and kills the rebels, even the unarmed ones. You don't see the rebel with a knife enter the building he just sprays randomly.
Before he pulls a knife out they where all punching me for no reason and tried to mug me that's when bink saw it happening so i ran towards him and then that's when he comes out to kill them and you can hear the door opening and i was behind when i saw the rebel go in because after bink shot them he died because they came in
Why did he kill an unarmed man?

(12-25-2014, 11:15 AM)General Rickets Wrote: Why did he kill an unarmed man?

It's a shotgun the bullets spread and like i said in the other post he ran back in the building then a rebel comes in and renato was in the way and he got shot in the crossfire.
Well, if you say there was one behind me, do you have some evidence on that?
Binkadin just decided to kill all the rebels, and if the bullets spread like that it would take a lot of shots to kill a person, but no, he really insisted in killing them all.
(12-25-2014, 11:51 AM)RenatoTuga Wrote: Well, if you say there was one behind me, do you have some evidence on that?
Binkadin just decided to kill all the rebels, and if the bullets spread like that it would take a lot of shots to kill a person, but no, he really insisted in killing them all.
I don't have evidence and you where there when all the rebels started punching me and there is no need for them to random pull and knife out and try to kill me that's why bink shot them. He didn't kill them all he just killed them guy with a knife then you ran in it was your fault for getting in the way because after he shot at the rebel and killed you he got killed by the other rebels
Well that's a lie, in fact, i started recorded because the rebels were random punching you, then he appeared and started killing all of them, i went there to get his name, all this is a fact and you can not deny, after i died you can still hear the gun shots, its not my problem if he died, maybe he should not mess with the rebels, he rdmed me and more, and i think that should get justice.
(12-25-2014, 02:03 PM)RenatoTuga Wrote: Well that's a lie, in fact, i started recorded because the rebels were random punching you, then he appeared and started killing all of them, i went there to get his name, all this is a fact and you can not deny, after i died you can still hear the gun shots, its not my problem if he died, maybe he should not mess with the rebels, he rdmed me and more, and i think that should get justice.

There you just said that the rebels where punching him so if he had killed the rebels how is it rdm it's your fault for getting in the way when he was trying to kill them there was a reason and the reason was they all punched me, one of them even tried to knife me so i don't think it's RDM if you think it is why would you run up to him if there was a fight going on?