Unban Wells
Your name: Wells

Your ban ID: 57146

Banned by: [FL:M] Raptor

Reason: "FearRP"

Involved: Xebra, [FL:M] Raptor

Why we should unban you: Here's what happened, since no one in game would listen and kept interrupting me. The raid at my house had just ended, I was going back to sell all my doors and grab my car. I sold all the doors, and got in my car. I backed out of the driveway and there was a mustang at the end that I didn't pay much attention too at first. I backed up with my Ford Raptor, a very big heavyweight truck and knicked the front of the Mustang, a very light vehicle. An "undercover" cop decided that he would come to me with his pistol, and tell me to get out of the car, and I did. He then tazed me and cuffed me for "wreckless driving" and tried to get a warrant for arrest on me. Fast forward to about 10 minutes later, we are on the side of the road, and I explain constantly over and over that I would like to not roleplay for a few and get an admin here since the reason why I was being arrested was bogus and what the cop (Xebra) did should at least land him a warning. Raptor finally comes after countless @ messages and freezes me in mid air and says I am breaking FearRP, which I was not up until I was demanding a sit with an admin and Xebra. What was happening the very few minutes before Raptur arrived, was Out of Character because I wanted an admin here before it went further as I did not want to go away too far from my vehicle so I could get back to it if allowed. I believe the entire situation is ridiculous, I was practically banned for wanting an admin to come and justify the situation, and I believe the ban that I recieved was unfair, especially since Raptor never gave me a chance to speak my side, all he told me was "But do you?" in response to me saying I deserve a sit first before anything goes further, and that I was breaking General rule 13, FearRP. I never had a chance to speak my side to anyone because all they did was cut me off, the entire communication between them and I was a headache. I believe that I should've been at least let off with a warning, or some official statement from Raptor and I would've gladly continued with the cops. I truly thought I was allowed to be out of character for a few moments and try to get an actual sit with Raptor and Xebra.
I have gave you a chance to speak, as soon as I teleported to Xebra I saw them all pointing a gun at you and tell you to get in the car, you didn't do what they said. When I asked you why you said that you didn't want to RP for a bit, you can not just not RP for a bit, it is an RP situation and it was a valid RP thing there was no need for it to be stopped.
You never gave me a chance to speak, when it seemed like you did, you were actually typing in the ban command. I felt there was a reason for it to stop. I wanted a private sit with you and Xebra. I don't understand why that was something impossible to accomplish. I never got to thoroughly give my side of the story. You banned me too quickly.
And also, it wasn't a valid rp reason for them pointing guns at me. They were pointing guns at me for backing into a car by accident. What kind of police force does that? None. If the arrest was even valid, I was being treated like I had just murdered someone. The owner of the car that I bumped into was even defending me before the rest of the cops showed up.
Perhaps I was a bit quick on your ban, however that was not a reason to break FearRP. There was an RP situation going on, you were reckless driving at that time allot of other players were getting arrested for the same reason. They were all doing some FUMUKU RP, where they take the people who broke the laws or did something illegal and take them into a reserved station were they fish in-order to get out of it, it is like jailRP but the FUMUKU kind.

Now, knowing that they were all telling you to get out of the car, you refused to do so. It was very simple an officer saw you reckless drive and wanted to arrest you, you refused to follow FearRP while they had a gun at you, I don't see why you need to stop that sitaution and wait for a staff member to show-up.
I wasn't wreckless driving, it was more of, I backed up into a car I didn't see at the end of my driveway kind of thing. Also, I did get out of the car. The only time I broke FearRP was when they were about to take me away to somewhere else, and the only reason why I didn't comply was because I wanted to stay at the scene of where everything happened until an admin showed up so everything could be cleared up. Conclusively, I feel the ban was unfair and should be lifted.
The ban was fair, you were in the middle of an RP situation, you can not just stop an RP situation like that. If you think you people broke the rules we will be able to see it even after the broke it, nothing can be missed. Breaking fearRP at that time for that reason was not an excuse.
Maybe if you gave time for me to explain you could question others on what happened before. Why is it hard to understand I wanted to stay at the scene? There IS a time for RP and there IS a time for OOC Admin Situations. The amount of FearRP broken relied on how fast you responded to the @messages. You didn't do your job to your fullest ability. You took what you saw, and took their side without asking me legitimate questions. I called you to a situation earlier today with the guys who randomly broke into my house. Why did they get to play 20 questions? But not me? I get banned right on the spot with no questioning. Saying that RP is always active is like RPing during an admin situation which requires you to speak about OOC information. I wanted a brief admin sit with Xebra and you, but you decided to just stick strictly to the rules (saying that RP was always active, not allowing me to talk to you personally) and not allow it. You acted as if I was in character when asking for an admin sit. You did your job wrong.
The reason why I was requesting it at the time was because it was when it was really starting to be needed and the foundation of which the RP situation was sitting on was the reason for me wanting a sit. You acted completely different from when I called you to my house with the random raiders earlier that day. If I cannot stop and call for you in the middle of an "RP situation" then why did you not enforce the same grounds on the random raiders incident? You asked them questions on the spot, but if you followed the same guidelines as you did with the FearRP stuff, then you would've left right there at the random raiders call and wait for me to have finished the "RP situation." And what good would everything be after that? Players have to call you in the middle of them. This whole thing is bogus and the way you handled the situation was very unprofessional and unfair.
I am going to make things clear here after that if you have anything else to say add it but as for now we're going around in pointless circles.

First of all, you were breaking FearRP (General Rule 13) wither there was an RP situation that you thought wasn't valid to arrest you, you still follow fearRP, if you thought that they had an invalid reason to arrest you do not break FearRP because of that. You do not break the rules if player's are breaking the rules. You admitted to breaking FearRP in this un-ban request, so I really don't see why you are even making one. Please read the unban request rules before posting one..

"Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules."

Second of all, I admit I was quick about the ban, however I already explained why I banned you. It was very clear how you were breaking FearRP, they were telling you to get in the car and you refused to get in because you needed an admin.

Third of all, if a staff member does not respond to your @ call that does not mean that "They're not doing their job" they could be doing some other @ calls or being busy in general.