BeefySheep
Name of player: [FL:RP]BeefySheep

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:68501454

Time in GMT: 12:10

Server: v33x

Summary: First of all I want to claim that the weed was legal. The president was EmilDK.. What happened: I was in my home, when I was trying to exit, then I saw the SRU sergeant RAMMING MY DOOR WITH KEYPAD CRACKER, without asking for a warrant. When he entered in he shot me with the pistol and then he requested a warrant on me for reason possibly having contraband which I didnt have, I had only weed. Also I want to tell that he prop climbed and abused the camera tool to see into my house. He also claimed he won't be on this game more.. Dont have evidence for the climbing and the camera. He also stole one of my pots then returned it empty.

Evidence:
: The keypad cracker , My health before he shot me, his gun pointed at me , The random warrant , My health after his shot (can check the logs) .. Now I am going to show you the clear place without contraband and the law that the weed is legal : The law for the weed , He claims he wont play here anymore  The clear places: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 . Also he is Jail Guard during he is SRU Evidence .
/srry for post but the same thing was at my arpartment behind the nexus
i did not prop climb or use a camera as i said ingame i could see the weed from the road as it was growing over the window sight of veiw, i also stated i would not be on for a while after tomoz as im gatting a load of new ps4 games, and i did not shoot you in anyway, thatsjust another lie
You are now exploiting that I haven't got evidences for this.
Just wanted to say, that he lied for me after this, when James contacted me about his abuse. I asked him a few questions about this, but he denied he had done anything. He ended up telling me he had cracked up the gate or something. I demoted him for breaking into the base without my permission. I dont have any proof for this, but when he was demoted, he came into the Nexus lobby (Where I was at the time) and began hitting me. He didnt get me low on health or anything.
Then one last thing: He also became a jailguard as a Citizen, WITHOUT my permission.
I have proof for that, here:
(After 2:55 or so, nothing happens, but I am just too bad at editing Tounge)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W_8kksz...e=youtu.be.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player ([FL:RP] BeefySheep, STEAM_0:0:68501454) was found violating rules regarding breaking entry to a property without a search warrant.
An SRU suspension will be applied for 6 hours.

[FL] Zecon
Server Administrative Team
 Zecon
not an Administrator