Report: Dr Hibbert
Name of player: Dr Hibbert
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32019399
Time in GMT: 00:36
Server: v2d
Summary: Breaking street crime rule 1:  You may only commit street crime in realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from the government).
This started with me standing at the BP doing some misc things. Dr Hibbert comes up to me and asks if i could see this bug/glitch. I was hesistant and started up OBS.
He realised this and therefore didnt want to answer my question "So you wanted me to see a bug/glitch?", to prove this you can hear his response after i ask with: "i was kidding". This can be interperated as: yes, i told you i had a bug/glitch, but only to drag me out or then to rob you.
I see this as using OOC terms (bug/glitch) to profit  IC (robbing me of 200$)
TL;DR: He lied to me about a bug/glitch to rob me of 200$, he started the street crime right outside the nexus, breaking street crime rule 1

I would like to add insulting to this Report aswell

Evidence:

[Image: IvyXKaq.png]

[Image: Scqb0PX.png]
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Woah woah woah woah woah, let's slow this down a minute. I originally said that because there was a genuine glitch, Zakryia was an error texture for me and my friend. Then we were talking and we wantdd to mug some people and build up an identity in the city as criminals, you were completely alone and there was barely any people in the area so we took that as our time to strike as we saw it as a perfect opportunity to get you in the slums and get a bit of money, we were obviously poor as we were using pistols and knives, it's not like we had AK's as soon as I did this I dropped the whole glitch thing because that'd be massive fail RP so I just said "Come with me" because "I told you to" and brought it back to IC. I wanted to lead you to the slums so I could commit my crime I'm genuinely sorry if this disrupted something you were doing however we were trying to get at the president, I'll grant you a full refund and some compensation for this, I didn't realise that you were doing something else and upon review I can see how this is perceived as Fail RP, however the meta gaming charge should be disregarded here as when I wanted to mug you I didn't use ANY OOC. Also you were alone, we didn't want to commit a crime under the noses of the police so we got the gun out, put you under Fear RP and dragged you to the slums in order to commit the crime so I don't THINK we broke any rules however I'm more than happy so grant you a full refund and some compensation as I can see how this could have been very disruptive to RP and I once again apologize for that.

Edit : I've refunded Volhohoho $2000 for any inconvenience that I caused to him and also to refund him of the $200 that he dropped.
May I also mention as well, I've not got any history of abusing weapons or breaking any street crime rules, I'm fully aware of the street crime rules and I do understand that this is very borderline as I'm probably half way between the Nexus and the slums, I'd just like to say again, I've gave Volhohoho a respectable sum of money as both an apology and a refund for any misunderstanding that we've had. I also apologized to him in game and feel that I now understand the street crime rules further and will be more careful with them next time.
Just quickly one more thing, the police and SRU were responding to a situation well away from the city, hence why I wasn't caught committing the crime.
[Image: ACVvxWx.png]
Right so you've outlined the government building, police are almost NEVER in there only when they're spawning and your opinion? Well in my opinion ir becomes the slums when the material of the floor changes, there's no rule that outlines where slums is so it's just a matter of opinion so this case is so borderline. Also the rules state "I.E in the slums and in my opinion that is the slums and I didn't commit the crime in plain sight I started the crime in a place where no government officials were henceforth why I wasn't caught like I say I also brought you to an isolated area in order to carry out the street crime which is why I find it interesting that you didn't circle "under the eyes of multiple witnesses". Also street crime rules only state mugging, not pointing a gun on you. So I'd like you to tell me, what rules have I fully broken because you've only circled certain parts of rules which satisfies your context.
So, I decided to watch the video frame by frame, and got these 2 little beauty's, proving that NOBODY was in the area :

[Image: ra4zti.png][Image: 9q9pxz.png]
Okay, so this shows down both roads and even into the Nexus. Now, I'm pretty damn sure that I see literally nobody anywhere in the little panorama you've provided me, never mind nobody there's no government officials either so please, tell me the rule I've broke because it seems that I've proved the OOC wrong as you've seemed to drop that and move onto other rules and now I've proved them wrong too. I've refunded you fully and compensated and apologized for the precious 2 minutes of your time that I wasted, yet you'll waste mine and your own time by posting a flawed player request on me? Okay Volhohoho, you evidently just want me to get punished.
I will not comment on this further unless asked by a staff member, i have presented my case and my evidence.
One more thing I'd like to add to this is that Volhohoho did in fact break Fear RP in all of this, when I first pulled the gun on him he walked away from me, although it's worked in favor of my defense he has actually also broke a rule there and I can use his evidence against him for that.
Let me just reply to the insulting claims, it was INCREDIBLY frustrating having to try and contact this player, due to the fact that he was ignoring everything I was saying when I was trying to resolve things with him, I like how he cuts the bit off from the top about what he said to me before I lost my rag with him and insulted him. But he was pretty much just ignoring every pm I sent him, e.g. Apologies or even when if we could meet so I could refund him, he completely ignored it and I had to find him in order to refund him. So after several messages being nice, I.E trying to reason with him, trying to apologize to him, trying to make him feel like he'd been compensated the only words he could conjurer up to say to me was "Can you stop PMing me about the BR" blady bla bla, which I find to be belittling and I think he wanted the reaction out of me as I've got a short fuse with things like that.
Also you can't just keep adding things to your ban request introducing different rules every time, you provoked me and I bit the bait that you threw out. If you want to try and get me banned for insulting why don't you put it in another request?