name: Binkadin
ID: STEAM_0:1:22027439
name:{(ACS)} Chemical - Trading
ID: STEAM_0:1:93108040
name: xXGiorgioXx
ID: STEAM_0:0:79550559
time on (GMT) between 8:50 to 9:8PM
server: V2P
what happened I took jop president and wrote the laws after 15 minutes this man Binkadin broke into the office and tide me and took me to right to them ledder  and when I get there they tell me the reason was the police ok iam just take the jop  how do I know what the police do ok if they broking some rules that easy take to them photo or rec and put it here not broke into president office and take me hostage if you dont if you do not know how to repot them on website you can tell me to demote them

sorry for law quality
(12-23-2014, 10:44 PM)bader Wrote: name: Binkadin
ID: STEAM_0:1:22027439
name:{(ACS)} Chemical - Trading
ID: STEAM_0:1:93108040
name: xXGiorgioXx
ID: STEAM_0:0:79550559
time on (GMT) between 8:50 to 9:8PM
server: V2P
what happened I took jop president and wrote the laws after 15 minutes this man Binkadin broke into the office and tide me and took me to right to them ledder  and when I get there they tell me the reason was the police ok iam just take the jop  how do I know what the police do ok if they broking some rules that easy take to them photo or rec and put it here not broke into president office and take me hostage if you dont if you do not know how to repot them on website you can tell me to demote them

sorry for law quality
I don't see what i did was wrong your police were randomly arresting people we told you to demote them and didn't listen so we had to take you hostage and your police force so we could arrange something and to sort it out.
dont lie simply the admin can see all how wrote on the time you raid me you can lie here but you cant lie on consl
Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!