Fresh Start
Dear Fearless 
Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Hello, My name is Jeff Favignano, as many people know me as [FL:RP] Jeff Favignano on steam, I am a normal FL Player, some times I play Team Fortress 2, and Sometimes I do some addon testing on Single player in GMod, I have a Friend that I would like to mention in here, his name is: 
THE ROCK, he has been my friend since one day we did a Residential RP, since then, we have been treating very good, then we became friends on steam, him and I had a server that we closed, for Personal reasons, then I have a person that I hate so much that since then he has been bothering me, his name is: WillyVodka, sometimes I think that he may be kind, but no, when I was making my first PassiveRP (Computer shop) he ruined it completly, since then, he has saw me and bothered me telling me this: May I borrow a Computer? every single day of my RP Life, and I have 2 friends that are Moderators and Administrators of FL, their names are: Laurenz and Burnett, they have been very friendly to me, that's what I have to say about them, and I have another friend that I would like to talk here, his name is: daviddevvil7, since first I joined FL, we had been good friends until

After a lot of bans I had, I would like to reflect them, and I promise my self that I would do the best to not get a ban on FL Anymore, and get more good friends like specified above, and I would like members and newcomes to FL

Kind Regards, Jeff Favignano, FL Member
Mexico is not safe
So.. Are you saying you've set up a new account or that you won't break the rules anymore? If so, then you're posting in the wrong section. Move this to either 'Discussions' or 'Off Topic'.
Welcome back!
Zan, I don't have another account, I am still running one, which I am currently using, some people post their Fresh starts here
Mexico is not safe
Good luck! I hope it works out for you!
Well Pagan Min/Jeff Favignano/Mike Schmidt/Gordon Ramsey/Miles Edgeworth/Michael De Santa
I like what you're doing, and i wish you nothing but the best, good luck with the new fresh start!
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Nyander
Good luck with your new start! Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Sup man! We've talked before, good luck with your fresh start.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Just. Stop. Changing. Names.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

The following 1 user Likes Labrador's post:
  • equal
Hope it works out for the best! Try to stay out of trouble.