[FL:M] Raptor
Name: [PH] Equalizer

Time/Date: 21-12-2014

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50065871

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] Raptor

Summary: 

I was once again approached by a friend with evidence of abuse. So here I am.

This video shows inappropriate use of noclip and randomly tranqualizing. First of all he shouldn't be using noclip if it wasn't for out-of-character moderator business, so my question is, why is he noclipping around with a tranqualizer at hand? 

Second of all, if he simply tranqualized him "for fun" I would like to point out that Raptor previously banned someone for tranqualizing their friend "for fun".

[Image: cf6be343db.png]

I find the behavior shown in the video highly inappropriate for a member of the staff, especially when it is in wide public around multiple community members. Once again would I like to refer to Faustie's statement on what is classified as abuse.

[Image: 2a7b2aba88.png]

Involved: GreeD^

Evidence:

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I am not going to deny the fact that I tranqed him but I have a good explanation for it.

This happened as soon as the server restarted, and when the server started up again there was an update :

[spolier]

[Image: 7t3TAyF.jpg?1]
[/spoiler]

So what I was doing I was testing the new tranq logged update, seeing how it'll showup in the logs for when a person gets tranqed.
Hello Zaeed Raptor, do you have any evidence of it being a test? Looking at the whole video I've made, it looked very blatant, and like it was meant for the pure purpose of having fun.
I am really curious to why this was tested in the middle of the server, with several people standing around Sir Crow(The apparant test subject). Considering this could be done on a roof or really anywhere else.

I don't feel like it's appropriate to test anything around 7 people who isn't aware of this being a test.
In his defence, when I was talking to Von and asking if he could tranq him when he was santa, as a joke, he said it had already been tested and also been tested with a taser, and it had crashed the server multiple times so I was not allowed to tranq him because of this.
I really don't understand what you are saying, Capy.
I don't see what kind of evidence you'd expect from me. My statement is simple I was only doing it because I wanted to test the new logged thing, I wanted to see how it'll show up in the logs. I have also lockpicked my own car just to see how it'll show up in the logs.

However, I do apologize for testing it in front on the street and around the people.
I mean, I can understand the fact that you wanted to test it. What I really don't understand is why you do it in the middle of the street, you come flying into a roleplay situation with a tranqualizer in your hand, then tranqualize the guy who's the center of attention.
You can see by the officers reaction that what you did was a terrible idea, due to the fact that he tased you whereas you reacted by flying away.
What RP situation was there? the server has just started people were just spawning, if there was an RP situation then as I said I apologize. But I tranquilized SirCrow because he was an admin (Not for fun or messing around) But for testing the logged tranquilizer addition.
Sorry Equalizer, I'll try reword it now I've had my caffeine. Raptor had said he was testing a function, right? Well, earlier on I asked Von Tempski if I could tranq him as a joke because he was santa at the time, and his playermodel looked bugged and very entertaining. He and I think it was evilmat responded by saying it had already been tested; tazing and tranqing the santa model causes the server to crash usually, and sometimes make the model fly. So, it could prove what raptor is saying right, because Von said it had in fact been tested.