Ban Request
Unless anyone has proof that he was being racist, it's not part of the ban request. Let's drop the subject as they're are obviously tender feeling about the subject.

With that being said, I'd like to remind everyone here lying in the courthouse is not tolerated, and anyone caught doing so will be punished.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Administrators- just try and be reasonable from my point of view please.. I mean they Rdm so many people, raiding etc. Admin was called but were all busy. What I done was wrong and I shouldn't have but it was me trying to help out other players on the server, I had to show them that we weren't just going to take it because it got to a point where people were leaving the server because of it, and that is wrong. People should not have to stop doing what they enjoy because people breaking the rules. I done what I done in order to try and help, honest.
(12-22-2014, 05:30 PM)samzo Wrote: Administrators- just try and be reasonable from my point of view please.. I mean they Rdm so many people, raiding etc. Admin was called but were all busy. What I done was wrong and I shouldn't have but it was me trying to help out other players on the server, I had to show them that we weren't just going to take it because it got to a point where people were leaving the server because of it, and that is wrong. People should not have to stop doing what they enjoy because people breaking the rules. I done what I done in order to try and help, honest.

You can stop spamming my inbox by adding replies to this thread that imply that you are the victim. You are not. You are no better then any other minge, you killed me without any reason except for being a friend of DentedCrown apparantly. And if we get a say in your punishment as you are assuming: I don't think a blacklist is enough of a punishment for someone who RDM's, backseat administrates and breaks NLR.
Are you joking? You jumped on my ragdolled body repeatedly till you killed me, you also tried prop killing and random raiding as citizen. Then laughing joking about how much you love my Ak which you minged from me. It's players like you lot who ruin this server. People always say how it's mingey when admin are not online and you proved the point exactly. Broke Nlr did I? Please explain that, you came up to me after killing me saying how you love my AK, so I think you have just fail RP'd seeing as though you killed me. And I would not call it backseat administration tbh. You lot constantly broke the rules and you made people leave the server because of it, I mean how low is that from you? Making people not want to play because they are being proppushed/killed RDM CDM and raided 24/7, you ruined everyones time on that server today, nobody could actually do anything on it because you 3 messing about not wanting to RP. I think you belong on a DarkRP server where you can do all this, but if you didn't know this is a semi-serious Roleplaying server where people take it seriously and try and enjoy themselves. So maybe it was backseat administration but at the end of the day you had it coming, I'm not going to sit around watching you lot ruin everyones time thinking you can do what the hell you want and when you want because I really enjoy this server and if I get banned then so be it, I am prepared to take a ban in order to try and help other players out.
And to me implying I'm the victim, yes I am I believe because my recording did not work and if it did, I think everyone would agree I was the victim here and not just me, but the rest of the players on at the time, there were many victims and I stood up to it to try and help others out.
(12-22-2014, 06:19 PM)samzo Wrote: And to me implying I'm the victim, yes I am I believe because my recording did not work and if it did, I think everyone would agree I was the victim here and not just me, but the rest of the players on at the time, there were many victims and I stood up to it to try and help others out.

You're a real hero, truly you saved the day by RDMing some unarmed civilians. We know you have no recording by now, no need to keep repeating it. I have had my fair share of ad misericordiam for today, let's wait for the admins to decide.
Thank you, it really means a lot being called a hero, maybe I could have done something else like tied you up and walked away, but I didn't. I done what I done to help out and obviously people like you don't stop no matter what, that's why I believe you belong on a DarkRP server where you can mess about and do what you want.
I can confirm that samzo does not have a mic. I've been in a clan with him (Which I departed from today) for a while and RPed with him before. Samzo does not have a microphone. Therefore you are lying in the courthouse in a sick way Dented.
With all due respect to the admins but this post has been up for 22 hours now, I've seen most bans be usually 24hour bans for Rdm and I haven't been on the servers since this ban request was posted so could you take that into consideration when you decide on a final verdict over this please. And as you may have seen DentedCrown was banned for mass Rdm which was my reason for my Rdm so now you may understand where I was coming from when I took out him and Beam to try and help out the server all though it was the wrong way to do it. Thank you.
Samzo does have a mic, I witnessed him speaking multiple times last week.

Therefore you are lying in the courthouse in a sick way, Capybara.