Samzohoho
SteamID
STEAM_0:0:46187149
Time in GMT
15:20
Server
v2p
Summary:
He walked up to me with an AK on the street and shot me in the face (I was unarmed), then he proceeded to kill a few more unarmed citizens, the logs will prove this, I put in the exact time. I think he killed 3 citizens in total there. He was also NLRing and backseat administrating as the logs can show as well.
Evidence:
https://vid.me/Jj1H
Just received a screenshot with more evidence of him being aggresive in OOC: http://i.imgur.com/B2J86ah.jpg?1.
I accept the punishment for Rdm. I killed 2 citizens through Rdm and that was wrong of me I know. But let me get my point across. My fraps decided not to work so I have no evidence so I can only trust you to check the logs. Bakkes, DentedCrown and TrixemFixem Prop killed MrTieGuy and randomly raided him as a citizen to start, they then stole his car for no reason, he spawned back in and they prop killed him.. We walked over to my house, both got tranqued out of nowhere, while we was on the floor tranqed, someone killed us both with a steyr Tmp, logs can prove this for us, we came back, they purposely Cdm me as they drove off after following my direction. I came to the city and they came to me speaking with there mics saying how good my AK's are because when killing me they got 2 of them. They was rubbing it in and I said no worries I got more. After that I got tranqed yet again, Cryptex can back me up on nearly all of this, Cryptex killed the Tranqer I belive which was DentedCrown, Bakkes and FixemTrixem then jumped on my ragdoll body repeatedly, You can see me asking them to stop in the logs, and they carried on and I died. I did use @ to try and call an admin, but obviously none of them were available. And DentedCrown I believe Rdm more people as well as there was like 8 players on the server, yet he had 6kills as a citizen and there were no raids.. Explain that one for me. After all of this I admit that it got to me, I mean I lost my guns and they were really started to get in my head, so yeah I took it into my own hands to kill them, I accept the Punishments for RDM. I just got so angry at them, Mrtieguy and Cryptex can back me up that the 3 I have mentioned were Rdming people here there and everywhere as the logs will also show. I am sorry for the rulebreaking on my account but please check the logs so you can try and understand my point of view. Thank you.
Also can you look at my ban record, I know I broke the rules but I haven't been banned in over a year and as my record shows this isn't my usual self. Put yourself in my shoes after being Rdm Cdm and everything constantly? I didn't want them to win by me leaving the server because why should I? People like them are only on the server to aggrovate people until someone reacts, in this case me and then they can get them banned. Most people would name them " Minges ".
I can confirm this. 

He also threw some nazi 'jokes' at me: whilst holding an AK, he yelled "Gegen die Mauer!" at me, and he referred to other events in WWII in his roleplaying, which is unacceptable in my opinion.
Are you fucking joking?
Seriously? I threw Nazi jokes at you did I? Well as most people know on the server, I have never had a mic so the admins can check the logs to see if that is true. This is what I mean, they only wish to fuck people off and aggrovate people, they are not here to Rp at all.
Well if you didn't have a mic, how did you say those things to me? Or are you lying?

My grandparents had an awful time in these years, and yet you think it's ok to make some jokes about it in a game.. well, I'm done here Sad
Come on DentedCrown, how did I say these Racist Nazi jokes to you then? I'm sure the logs can prove I didn't? And many many people can back me up that I have no mic for my Pc?
Dude serious? My Grandad died in the fucking war, I don't even know what that shit your saying means? You're sick in the head to joke about this. I cannot fucking believe this right now.