Ban Request
(12-23-2014, 01:42 PM)Mints Wrote: Samzo does have a mic, I witnessed him speaking multiple times last week.

Therefore you are lying in the courthouse in a sick way, Capybara.

Samzo does not have a microphone. Infact, I was waiting a long time for him to get one so we could talk on teamspeak and to improve our clan RP.
Are you serious? You lot are not right in your heads I swear, first Dented lying about me making some sick racist jokes but now you're trying to stick up for him? Please go into further detail when you witnessed me speaking last week Mints. I am going to do all I can now to make sure you get what you deserve for lying about something as bad as this.
(12-23-2014, 01:44 PM)CapybaraZech Wrote:
(12-23-2014, 01:42 PM)Mints Wrote: Samzo does have a mic, I witnessed him speaking multiple times last week.

Therefore you are lying in the courthouse in a sick way, Capybara.

Samzo does not have a microphone. Infact, I was waiting a long time for him to get one so we could talk on teamspeak and to improve our clan RP.

Yup Capybara is right.
I play with Samzo almost all the time and he doesn't have a microphone.
I can also confirm that Samzo doesn't use a microphone
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
I'm not sure about the whole microphone thing, but to all the people who are replying: I think you are biased and willing to lie for him, you being his clanmates and all. Furthermore, I don't think any of you have the right to post here except for Dented, Mints and Samzo. Let's stop blowing the thing out of proportion, there is proof of Samzo breaking the rules and that's what this report is all about. If you have anything on me, Dented or Mints, please post another report instead of talking crap on this one. Thank you.
No not at all, I asked for CheekiBreeki to stick up for me, Bender,Capybara and Blackforest all done it off of there own backs. To get Dented and Mint what they deserve for making a sick twisted lie like he did and Mint to then make up a lie to get me in more trouble. I accepted I RDM, my reason was for the sake of the other players on the server, and since the ban was posted at 2pm yesterday, I did not go back on any Fearless Servers untill around 3:30pm today, so I even punished myself for a 24 hours for being such an idiot. My last view on this is that I feel a blacklist would more suit my behaviour if I'm honest, I stopped myself for 24 hours while this was up to see if any admins would deal with it, but as none did after a day I came back on to start some more rp. My history of bans shows this is not my normal self and I done it to stop these lot doing what they want. You do not belong on a server like this, you only go onto V2P because you know not many admins are on there often and because you get away with what you want.
I'm not in his clan, Samzo doesn't use a microphone, I've known him for like 2 months and he hasn't had a mic for all that period.
I have as much right to post here as you do Beam, as I can infact back him up, he does not have a microphone.
(12-23-2014, 04:16 PM)samzo Wrote: No not at all, I asked for CheekiBreeki to stick up for me, Bender,Capybara and Blackforest all done it off of there own backs. To get Dented and Mint what they deserve for making a sick twisted lie like he did and Mint to then make up a lie to get me in more trouble. I accepted I RDM, my reason was for the sake of the other players on the server, and since the ban was posted at 2pm yesterday, I did not go back on any Fearless Servers untill around 3:30pm today, so I even punished myself for a 24 hours for being such an idiot. My last view on this is that I feel a blacklist would more suit my behaviour if I'm honest, I stopped myself for 24 hours while this was up to see if any admins would deal with it, but as none did after a day I came back on to start some more rp. My history of bans shows this is not my normal self and I done it to stop these lot doing what they want. You do not belong on a server like this, you only go onto V2P because you know not many admins are on there often and because you get away with what you want.

You punished yourself by not coming online for a day? Great to hear that, you should not receive any punishment whatsoever because you did not play on the server for a whole day. And please don't give me your crap about wanting to RP so badly, you have almost 400 hours and zero RP points, everytime I see you on the server you are a Corleone locked up in your own house with full contraband.