Reporting Player Chocbar98
Name of player: Chocbar98

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34296164

Time in GMT: 22:15 ish

Server: v2d

Summary: It started out to be the problem with no admin on the server, which caused a small group of players not to care at all. Massive gun fights started and the current president had banned the Corleones and the Rebels from the main city. This caused a raid on the Nexus and unfortunately the president died. A player by the name Chocbar98 became the president and demoted every single police official. His reason is seen in the Evidence II.

Evidence:

Evidence of the demotion of the entire police force:  Demotion Evidence

His reason and the current chaos: Evidence II

Sorry for the small text, can't seem to solve it.

I did demote the entire police force, but with reason. I made it clear to all police personnel to not shoot the rebels which were leaving the Nexus. I have no evidence of this, however I departed the Nexus, only to witness police opening fire on rebels, whom had just left the Nexus after a previous raid. 

It is clear that the police force were failing to comply with orders and were inexperienced, thus I demoted the police force for incompetence, including their inability to defend the Nexus as seen by the previous raid.

I then continued presidency, rebuilding the police force and eventually becoming an autocrat, which led to the rebels (yet again) raiding the Nexus.

As far as I am aware, no rules were infringed through my actions and as President (IC), it was my course of action.
As for myself, I did not shoot at the rebels when they left the Nexus. I am sure the logs can approve that.

The point is that you demoted everyone without enough evidence. You assumed that every single police officer were a part of the shootings which is poorly investigated. Regarding if this is in the rules or not, then this can atleast give me an answer to if this is allowed or not.

As one of the rebels (Webels) , I can say that I and some of the other rebels was being shot at by some police and a security guard when we left the nexus garage. the police, SRU and the security guard had been given orders to let us leave the city peacefully. we had all holstered our guns (with the exception of 1 or 2) and were about to head to the tunnel. the president (Chocbar98) who was standing in the door of the garage walked off, seconds later we were suddenly shot at by several people including police and I was killed. in return the rebels shot back at the police and most of them were killed too. I then became a SRU to help protect Chocbar seen as he helped us raid the previous president (and took his place) that's when he demoted most of the police for shooting at the rebels.
He simply assumed that every single police officer were a part of it. Leaving me with a "random" demotion. I still see this as poorly executed by him.

With this thread I wish to hear from an adminstrator if the President needs evidence, or just can assume that everyone did it and demote the entire force. Hopyfully he can't.

I have decided to put down my charges.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding Random demoting.
Suspension will be applied for one day. On a side note- it is not a police officer's job to sit in the president's office and guard the player, nor is it the SRUs. If the player wants someone to guard him in his dictatorship, the player will hire security guards.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]