Unban [FL:RP] Jesse Pinkman
Your name: [FL:RP] Jesse Pinkman

Your ban ID: 57023

Banned by: [FL:M] Nevy

Reason: Random Theft + Propclimb

Involved: Cant remember name, [FL:M] Nevy

Why we should unban you: Cant find any rule stating i cant use ramps to get into my own base with vehicles.I am not protesting against random theft, I admit it. Also, i think my recent dedication to the server should be taken into account (Donator status, playing at least 2 hours every day, reporting many players to admins + on the forums). If this is declined i would like to be told which rule states i cant use ramps to get into my own base. Thank You- Jesse

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:57756963&b=7]
Firstly, thank you for donating to the servers. Your support is appreciated but it does not grant you less of a punishment.

I told you why this was not allowed but I will put evidence here as well and try and explain further why this is not acceptable.

Spoiler: Evidence

Pictures below highlight the fact that this is an act of Propclimb/Propblock. You spawned two props to get your vehicle and the vehicle your randomly stole into your backyard, which is an area that is unaccessible by vehicles by default. Secondly, the other side had a ramp as well that was built so that you could only get your vehicle into the backyard and not out without Physgunning the prop and allowing it to do so. When I asked you how you would get it out, you stated that you would simply change the config of it by moving it when you wanted someone to get their vehicle out. The whole basis around Propclimb is using a prop in a way that gives you an advantage, whether it is getting over an obstacle or similar. You were using it to block a players vehicle in an area that he would not be able to retrieve it from, and I believe this fell under prop block because the ramp was built to only allow one-way access. 

[Image: 7763D1F69A1D9D606183991BCA326EA7451BE39E]
[Image: DB314B2C8B294CD67A1617573082D552DC89FF62]

I would have made it two-way accessable but it was nearly impossible. Also, still cant find any rule stating that using ramps to get in/out is not allowed.
There are three rules that are broken by what you did, two of which fall under the Tools/Props rules section. Let me lay them out and explain which ones.

Tools/Props Rule #3 - Propblocking

[Image: ynMWp8d.png]

Rule #3, listed in this section, is regarding the prop block that was evident from your ramps. It had been a one way access ramp that disallowed the car from being driven out of the backyard, unless the props were moved. 

Tools/Props Rule #9 - Abuse of Physgun

[Image: tFWphWo.png]

Rule #9, listed in the same section, clearly states that you may not abuse your physgun, tool gun, props or any tools. When I asked how vehicles got out of the backyard, you claimed that you would simply change the configuration of the ramp with your physgun when you wanted a car to get out. This is an obvious abuse of the Physgun tool as obviously you are the only one able to move the ramp.

Unlisted Rule - Propclimb (Falls under Tools/Props Rule #4 - Propsurfing)

Propclimb is another violation that happened through the use of your construction. You had build a ramp to get over a part of the map that was by default blocking off vehicle access. This is not allowed under any circumstance. The fact that you had done it to make the owners of the car unable to retrieve his vehicle is unacceptable.
Denied. Reasons stated above.