Unban -TVC- Dragon (NOR)
Your name: -TVC- Dragon (NOR)
Your ban ID: 56971

Banned by: (FL:RP) Laurenz

Reason: Random steal a car dc to avoid mod.

Involved: -TVC- Dragon (NOR)

Why we should unban you: I never stole a car when i was on WTF i was only in my car and give some rides. So how did i steal a car! I was on the server i was a gun dealer i lagged so much i dc. Nothing more i never stole a car. I think that is a littile bit abuse, who said i stole a car? If you not unban me i will be a little bit angry beacause i never stole a car! But since i will not get unbanned i will probly start play tf2 again but it is still boring i am 95 % sure i will not get unbanned beacause you don't belive me probly bye for ever beacause i will not wait 5 months and i lagged out 4 times first.
And by the way i lagged out 4 times and at the last 1 i dc
Goodday, I had issued your suspension due to you randomly stealing a Chauffeur's vehicle, this just so happened to be the chauffeur that you had previously hostaged randomly, I had issued a weapons blacklist due to this prior random hostaging and figured all was settled.

That is, until I received a report noting that said Chauffeur's vehicle had been stolen randomly, I proceeded to teleport to the vehicle to investigate, upon trying to freeze the vehicle, the driver disconnected, that being you. 

I dug into the logs to find that minutes earlier you had taken out a lockpick, which confirmed my suspicions.
Later I found that you had 11 prior bans, which is why your ban time has been extended and you are now on your last chance, any further clarifications of this can be
confirmed by Sir Crow.
I hope I have cleared up this ban for you by explaining it.

You had no clear reason to steal the vehicle and disconnected to avoid confrontation. 

Thanks, Laurenz.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Ok if it is a earlier ban i understand but 6 months i will quit that server minimum 2 months if not i quit for ever
(12-23-2014, 04:09 PM)vegrad512 Wrote: Ok if it is a earlier ban i understand but 6 months i will quit that server minimum 2 months if not i quit for ever

If your only reason to be unbanned is that you are throwing threats to leave permanently I do not support an unban.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Denied, reason above.