Lost 3 shotguns in a trade worth all together 24k
As you can read in the titles i lost 24k worth of shotguns when i traded with lolipop you can ask him as a "proof" about it since he picked them up couse i didnt have enough inv space to do it (he was only going to buy 1) and then the server crashed and we only had 1 each left.

My IGN is Blademaster
Traders IGN is lolipop

Thank you for future answers.
I'd get into contact with an admin explain the situation, server, the time etc. There should be logs to prove it and refund you your guns.
(12-20-2014, 04:28 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: I'd get into contact with an admin explain the situation, server, the time etc. There should be logs to prove it and refund you your guns.

well i was hoping to be able to get in contact to them here couse im kind of new to the forums and server (48 hours) so idk how to pm on the forums Tounge
I would make a thread in Staff Support explaining the situation. Provide proof if possible and state the date and time of the crash so they can easily find the trade and refund any items lost.
I was there. I paid for 1 shotgun and Blademaster bought 5. Before the server crashed, I picked up I believe 2 shotguns because a cop and a Corleone member approached us. That is exactly when the server crashed, and I only had 1 shotgun. Blade is supposed to have 4 of them.

Please check the logs. When the server crashed twice in a row today, this happened before those crashes.