[Unofficial] Dupes Co
Brick 

Hello everybody, my name is Charlie and I'm the founder of Dupes.Co. 
What is Dupes Co?
Dupes Co is an organisation which is a two way partnership and we build dupes for people at a great price! Pretty cliche, right? Well, we decided to mix things up a little bit, instead of just trying to sell dupes in order to gain big profits we're deciding to use Dupes Co to introduce new players into decent RP, for example people under 100 hours will get 50% off of all our dupes. This is so that new players who aren't experience role-players can use decently built dupes and are introduced into role playing and having fun, as oppose to minging and getting banned, which is what I did, so I feel with my past I can teach them a thing or two.
Who runs Dupes Co?
So the first owner is me, Dr Hibbert. I've engaged in many role-plays and managed to accumulate 4 RP points in that time, this has been brought down to 3 as I had a minge day, which was a massive kick up the arse for me and gave me sights on what I wanted to do, as of right now I've got 340 hours on the server and feel like I want to give something back, as I felt I didn't get the start that I needed. And I now carry these bans on my shoulders wherever I go, which is a burden.
The second owner is Chocbar98 like me, he didn't have a great start and accumulated a similar number of bans to which I have. Likewise to my point he wants to try and amend things by ensuring other players don't go down the same path that we did which would waste staff time and players role play experience.

Here are a few dupes we've made over the last few months

[Image: 14o22hl.jpg]

[Image: 141ifqd.jpg]

A BMD Van dupe (SOLD OUT)
[Image: 2hz1qm9.png]

Now, we tend to make our dupes very RP friendly by making them really interactive with both the owner of the dupe and the player, making things like /me and /it relevant to the RP as they tend to encourage great RP.
Company Policies
We do have a few policies to our clan which I feel you should all know about, if anybody over extorts a product you must contact me, you can add me on steam or you can message me in game, I'm usually either on the build server or on v2d, this will result in strict punishment to the person who's sold you this item and you'll be given a full refund and the dupe for free, good customer service is what we strive to achieve here at Dupes Co.
Also, anybody in our clan who breaks a rule will be suspended from the clan and maybe even banished, this is because we're trying to promote not breaking the rules, if we then break the rules, that's very contradictory of what we're trying to achieve.
One final policy is that we will only sell each dupe 5 times in order to provide originality to the dupe.

To conclude this thread I will be adding to it as time goes, I'd also love it if people could add suggestions in the comments on what we could build for new comers or even for your everyday City RP users, something that'll help you in your day to day and we'll most definitely give it a shot. Remember, our business isn't about making money, it's about helping everyday City RP users, new users and also to improve our own building skills which is something we've wanted to do for a very long time.

Thanks for reading through all of this thread and like I say, I will hopefully keep adding to it as time goes on, showing you progress with dupes down below as time goes on and hopefully we can get a pretty big inventory and help some new players!

If there's anything you think I need to add to this which would be helpful, please make a suggestion. Also sorry it's not all pictures and nice text etc, I just kept it simple.

Thank you
Try adding more pictures and a logo, have a look at other clan threads to take an example.

Good luck.
Uploaded the logo, we'll add more pictures over time. We don't have a massive inventory of dupes as of yet but we'll get grinding!
Suggestion:
Can you make a Corleone House Dupe
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Dex
We'll get on that within the next few days MJ, keep checking the forums, I'll upload a screenshot to here when it's done and we can discuss a price Smile
As Jan mentions.

Have a look at other clans and fill some more text in.

Good luck!
The Corleone house was made and sold to TheMJ on the day that he posted on the thread! Another customer happy, I'll post pictures of the dupe shortly.
Hello,

This clan has been inactive for quite some time on the forums, if this clan is still active please respond to either the PM that has been sent or on this thread. Thank you for your time.

Failure to respond within 48 hours will result in closure.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Clan deemed inactive, closed.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]