Santa Claus is coming to Evocity!!!
It's Christmas Time and Santa decided to meet Evocity so be ready for him.

[img][Image: vucj9t5g.jpg][/img]

Me and some Friends planning now for a long Time an Santa Claus Christmas Roleplay and today it will finally happen.

This Roleplay will be on v33x and starts around 19:00 PM. Santa lands with his Sled in the Park near the Nexus.

There will be a Christmas Tree a Santa Sled and some Decoration depends on how much of my Friends will come for the Prop Limit Cheese

Santa will give everyone a little Present and celebrate with you the wonderfull Christmas Time.

Now some other ThingsCheese. Two of us will record this whole Roleplay for our Youtube Channels as Christmas Special just that all of you who join this Roleplay are aware of it that it will be on Youtube.

And i will put some Screenshots of this RP and the Videos into this Thread for the People who cannot join us.

I think this was all i have to say Cheese

Hope we us Today when Santa Claus is coming to celebrate Christmas!
So our Roleplay has happened we had some tiny Problems but when i Overwatch the whole RP it was pretty funny and we made many People happy.

We gave away Items in a worth of 100 - 150k Dollar.

Initiators of this Roleplay

BigMongostyler

MrBurninghaze

Starblade

Special Thanks too

Everyone who donated Gifts
and
Everyone who was involved in this Roleplay

Pictures

[img][Image: 9vdapsnt.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: ckxh26jw.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: jlnw525l.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: oi9eihsd.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: iolrooy8.jpg][/img]

Videos will follow when they are Uploaded Wink
I wanted to join,but the server was full D:
(12-16-2014, 08:33 PM)aleksa1avramovic Wrote: I wanted to join,but the server was full D:

Yeah i needed 40 Minutes to join the Server but it was worth it. Never had so much Fun even when the People was like Sharks an grabbed the Gifts right from our Hands Cheese
It was a pretty nice rp you did, hope people liked the stuff i dropped too!
Ah, soon he is in v2d I heard. And he rent a store or something? Don't know exactly. Were rumors anyway.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Wood
Could have swore I saw Santa fly past 2d earlier on his sleigh, I must get my eyes checked.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • De CodeerHeer