UBR - Linkedmagic Backseat Admin.
(12-12-2014, 08:37 PM)DecayXV Wrote: General Rule 10. If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.. He was RDMing people and you did take the situation in your own hands.

He shot at me . I have a reason to shoot back. I didnt kill him because he was attempting to rule break. it was because he attempted to kill/injure me which is a reason to shoot back
I wouldnt shoot back if i wasnt getting shot. But i was getting shot Duck and I was probably going to die and lose weps to these minges
So you're saying i should have died in that situation
You did kill him dont lie.

What you should've just have ran around a corner or something letting me deal with him.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
I admit i killed him but i have a reason to. I was getting shot at mostly likely to die in a few seconds how could i wait. can we get ducks imput on this too
I admit i killed him but i have a reason to. I was getting shot at mostly likely to die in a few seconds how could i wait. can we get ducks imput on this too
I didnt punish him for his actions.
Duck + I was being shot at. I was merely protecting myself. 
Can an admin make their verdict on this.

My final say- I was rping as my job which was a criminal. If you get shot you wouldnt let the guy kill you. I fired back killed him for my own  protection. Otherwise i would have died. I killed him solely for attempted murder. Not because he was RDMing or rule breaking. 

You only had the logs to go off  which doesnt exacctly represent what happened ingame.
Is this going anywhere soon its been 22hrs since this happened
Denied you killed someone who was in an @ call for randomly shooting you.