UBR - Linkedmagic Backseat Admin.
Your name: [FL:RP]LinkedMagic

Your ban ID: 56706

Banned by: [FL:M]DecayXV

Reason: BackSeat Admin

Involved:Littlebighorn!/Duck!/Myself/Decay 

Why we should unban you:

These 2 corleones (BrainBrotherTPH & BrickBrainTPH) Were shooting at Decay in midas and they killed him. BrickBrianTPH started shooting at Duck and I whilst we were waiting for the NLR timer to reach 5 mins as they RDMed us. I loaded a gun as i was at the hospital car park in v2p getting shot at . I kill Brian and I get banned when Decay gave me no chance to explain my actions therefor i couldnt tell him what had happened in the time that he died hence the insta ban that I got . He wasnt there and he didnt see the kill but he probably saw the logs and went off that. 

As you say Rp is meant to replicate what happens in real life. If you are getting shot at you would shoot back , Right ?

The kill was justified and wasnt backseat administration as i didnt kill them as they are breaking the rules i killed them because we were being attacked. Therefore the ban is unjustified.

Im sure duck will respond saying what happened as well.
You killed him while I was trying to deal with him. He was still shooting everything he saw, but he was frozen in the air.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
He killed you and then started shooting at us. 
Im not going to allow myself to die again within a space of a few mins again
(12-12-2014, 07:55 PM)DecayXV Wrote: You killed him while I was trying to deal with him. He was still shooting everything he saw, but he was frozen in the air.

I knew he was frozen but I was getting shot at and would be dead if i didnt fire back. Duck was getting shot at aswell as me.
Backseat Admin = Punishing someone for rules they have broke/ Breaking.

I was getting shot wasnt I? Reason to shoot back...
  "He was still shooting everything he saw"
My point being that I was still dealing with him when you shot him. He was inside a garage. Why didnt you just go around the corner?
Just as well say that to duck as he was being shot as well. But i was in the car park waiting so he would have probably gunned me down again
Anyhow I fail to see how it is backseat admin .
General Rule 10. If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.. He was RDMing people and you did take the situation in your own hands.