Doctor Internet - Unban Request
Your name: [FL:DJ][F.I] Dr Net #BahHumbug (Normally [FL:DJ][F.I] Doctor Internet)

Your ban ID: 56654

Banned by: [FL:M] Decay

Reason: Prop abuse, Picking his car up by a welded light bar and thorwing it. Take a break

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Because I did not intend for the car to get chucked across the map. The lightbar was welded to the vehicle, and I picked it up to undo it and remove it (as I was logging off). As I undid the dupe, the first thing that was undone was the precision move, which resulted in the bar (and therefore the vehicle) getting moved to the last location of the bar whilst the bar was still being physgunned. This was halfway across the map, and thus I can see how this looked like prop abuse, however it was an attempt to remove the lightbar, not an attempt to abuse props.

EDIT: Video is uploading to Youtube demonstrating what happened.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
It did looked very much like you took your car and flung it across town, Allthough, why didnt you just press '' z '' to remove the prop? You did say after when your car had been thorwn/preciscioned, " alwats so buggy" or something along those lines, clearly you knew about the problem.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
http://youtu.be/qdVNg6J5rJg
(Uploading is currently at 20 minutes remaining)

EDIT: I did press backspace, but instead of removing the prop it undid the push/pull.
And I tell you what, if you had tried to undo a prop and it flung the vehicle halfway across the map, you wouldn't say "that was buggy" either?

EDIT2: Upload Complete. Make your own conclusion.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Approved.