V2D fishing dock
Title of Bug: V2D fishing dock

Description:
If you try to drive a car onto the fishing dock on v2d (to listen to music whilst fishing for example) the wheels seem to no-collide with the surface of the Dock however the body of the car doesnt.
Picture:

I know from experience that it is possible to drive cars onto the Docks on v2p and v33x and until the player radio is added i feel it is a nice addition as it allows you to listen to music whilst fishing.

(yes i realise its still perfectly possible to listen to music like this and it isnt major however it just gets very annoying when you finally need to proppush the car off to continue your journey)
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Different docks on v33x. Can't really remember V2P but this dock has hole in it etc. it would be expected to fall through in an IRL situation.
[Image: giphy.gif]
ofc it would be expected to fall through the hole however the wheels are completely no-collided to the dock making it impossible to get off without props
Isn't there an option which let's you listne to the radio outside the car under /evoradio settings or something?
[Image: 1m20Scp.png?1]
Signature credits goes to Tandy
Smile 
Go here to listen to Evocity Radio! Smile 
http://avalanchehosting.co.uk/fearless/radio.php
Hope i helped!
Yes craz there is, that's what we were doing however the range isn't good enough to fish close enough to the car to be able to hear the music if the car isn't on the dock. Also Evoradio settings don't work properly.
Can't be fixed, are physics of that dock model. Don't drive a car on it, because it looks fail and not much space left for potential other people.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.