[Unofficial] Loyal Legion
Just got promoted to Soldier!
Great RP!
[Image: ZgKTMV2.png]
"Were you not close enough to a great king to learn by his example?"
Nice roleplay yesterday, guys Smile
I'm very grateful to be part of this great faction!
Great RP ^^
[Image: ZgKTMV2.png]
"Were you not close enough to a great king to learn by his example?"
[Image: fCLG70p.png]
Evening. I have compiled a list of what we want doing before we make the judgement of whether to go ahead with the law suit. The file is attached below.

Kind Regards,

Tim Bareham
Chief Executive Officer
Shekelberg Law Office

List detailing what we would need for Loyal Legion to do before we decide on whether we file a law suit.

a. Clear all types of weaponry and ammunition from your HQ.
   b. Brief your staff on what is and what is not safe to do.
   c. Release any remaining hostages you currently have.
   d. Contact [email protected] within 1 day of this post.
   e. Make a detailed list of what you have and have not done.
   f. Recognise we will take legal action in order to dissolve your company (if terms not met)
   g. Realise that we will send in a security company to abolish your company (if terms not met)
   h. Understand that if any of these are not met we will not hesitate to go to war.
   i. If this goes to court each side must have a representative Lawyer.

I'm a corporal
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
(12-13-2014, 08:58 AM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: [Image: fCLG70p.png]
Evening. I have compiled a list of what we want doing before we make the judgement of whether to go ahead with the law suit. The file is attached below.

Kind Regards,

Tim Bareham
Chief Executive Officer
Shekelberg Law Office

List detailing what we would need for Loyal Legion to do before we decide on whether we file a law suit.

a. Clear all types of weaponry and ammunition from your HQ.
   b. Brief your staff on what is and what is not safe to do.
   c. Release any remaining hostages you currently have.
   d. Contact [email protected] within 1 day of this post.
   e. Make a detailed list of what you have and have not done.
   f. Recognise we will take legal action in order to dissolve your company (if terms not met)
   g. Realise that we will send in a security company to abolish your company (if terms not met)
   h. Understand that if any of these are not met we will not hesitate to go to war.
   i. If this goes to court each side must have a representative Lawyer.

Thank you, but we do not need any guidance on anything at all, and I'll be ready for that lawsuit! 
A Law Suit has been filed against Loyal Legion from us on behalf of the Government of EvoCity. It will reach EvoCity Crown Court within a matter of days when the date will be decided for the Law Suit. Each company will require a representative Lawyer. A Jury and a Judge will be decided anonymously. Shekelberg Law Office requests that all Government Officials on seen of the hostage taking a few days back should get in touch with Tim Bareham at [email protected] or on 01458945185. Details of the Hearing, Jury, Judge and representative lawyers will be posted below. Reply to this thread deciding upon your representative lawyer.

Shekelberg Law Office (Chosen Lawyer) - Tim Bareham
Loyal Legion (Chosen Lawyer) - Unknown

Jury (x5) - Undecided (PM Me if you want to take part)

Judge (x1) - Undecided (PM Me if you want to take part)

Date of hearing - Undecided

Details of what the Government would like:

a. $250,000 to cover the cost of Government services that day, 50,000 for every official dead. Total = $436,000
    b. All hostages to be released from the premises.
    c. All illegal weaponry to be handed over to the authorities.
    d. A signed contract stating that if any of these are breached the authorities have permission to go and take them.
    e. Families able to speak to you about their siblings death.
    f. All illegal services to be withdrawn.
    g. If any of these are breached Shekelberg Law Office has the rights to hire a Security Company on behalf of the Government of EvoCity and it is up to them whether to declare war.

(12-13-2014, 02:08 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote:
A Law Suit has been filed against Loyal Legion from us on behalf of the Government of EvoCity. It will reach EvoCity Crown Court within a matter of days when the date will be decided for the Law Suit. Each company will require a representative Lawyer. A Jury and a Judge will be decided anonymously. Shekelberg Law Office requests that all Government Officials on seen of the hostage taking a few days back should get in touch with Tim Bareham at [email protected] or on 01458945185. Details of the Hearing, Jury, Judge and representative lawyers will be posted below. Reply to this thread deciding upon your representative lawyer.

Shekelberg Law Office (Chosen Lawyer) - Tim Bareham
Loyal Legion (Chosen Lawyer) - Unknown

Jury (x5) - Undecided (PM Me if you want to take part)

Judge (x1) - Undecided (PM Me if you want to take part)

Date of hearing - Undecided

Details of what the Government would like:

a. $250,000 to cover the cost of Government services that day, 50,000 for every official dead. Total = $436,000
    b. All hostages to be released from the premises.
    c. All illegal weaponry to be handed over to the authorities.
    d. A signed contract stating that if any of these are breached the authorities have permission to go and take them.
    e. Families able to speak to you about their siblings death.
    f. All illegal services to be withdrawn.
    g. If any of these are breached Shekelberg Law Office has the rights to hire a Security Company on behalf of the Government of EvoCity and it is up to them whether to declare war.

Let the war begin.
I feel like you are not taking this serious at all, you keep hostaging random people, you're constantly shooting at the government and you keep arguing with anyone that has an opinion on this.

Do you have any idea what will happen when you got to war? It means that when the war is over and you've lost that this clan will be closed, and that you may not make any clan like this one ever again.
What this clan is doing is such a shame, because the page itself does look nice but the in-game roleplay is awfull, to say the least. Your reply to Suarez also shows that you really do not care, he is trying to roleplay with his clan and he's actually giving you a chance, you should be happy he is giving you this chance.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Suarez