Permanent Bans and the Fearless Staff
I dont see why this is necessary because Decay is actually one of the best staff out there. No offense to anyone else, but they're usually so biased and full of hatred its unbelievable. So yeah, don't assume shit based on someones past.
#DecayForAdmin2k14
(12-09-2014, 10:09 PM)Redz Wrote: I dont see why this is necessary because Decay is actually one of the best staff out there. No offense to anyone else, but they're usually so biased and full of hatred its unbelievable. So yeah, don't assume shit based on someones past.
#DecayForAdmin2k14

Thank you for your kind words. You can post a staff abuse thread here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22

Do note, that in case you lack evidence of any bias or hateful actions, we are likely to consider your opinions invalid and will have to label you as a false whistleblower, or to put it in very crude words - "full of shit".

Have a nice day.
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Nyander, Nacreas
(12-09-2014, 09:39 PM)CapybaraZech Wrote: I believe in second chances. However, I see Perm UBRs denied because 'Changing and apologizing is not good enough'. But apparently for Decay, who I have nothing against, can apologize and change and come back, then be promoted to a moderator. I just see a huge inequality here with permanent bans in general.
Please read my post. It will answer why he was given a second chance.

(12-09-2014, 08:43 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Decay, when he was found double accounting had 150 hours 15 rpp, he obviously didn't come back to minge.

He also only had one alt alias.

Hear-ye, hear-ye, an ancient demon has been summoned to post on these haunted forums.

(12-09-2014, 03:20 AM)Enzyme Wrote: If you were to compare ban-records with Decay and you, then you'd see why you're still banned and he's given a second chance. (Including alt-accounts and their amounts of bans)
I'll have to disagree with that one, since Skylynx is one of the very few people to ever confess to his infractions. Discord, however, I remember denying every single time an alt account got caught.

(12-09-2014, 01:36 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I think a lot more people should be getting 2nd chances on FL. Decay is an example how well 2nd chances can turn out. Ofcourse this wont be always the case but i think its worth the risk. I met Decay ingame and he was a nice guy, i believe he will do a fine job as a moderator.

(12-09-2014, 08:34 PM)Ciryl Wrote: People can change.

but honestly double accounting I believe should be handled by what your intentions are for the second account: avoiding a ban/using it to join another clan to spy should be a perm with no second chances but if it's innocent like your steam has been hacked or you want a fresh start e.c.t then an exception should be allowed as long as you notify the Backseat/Administrative team.

(edit: In my opinion those who have multiple accounts to bypass bans on FL are sad and pathetic the fact you'd buy the game more than once or even to make another steam account to play on a server which doesn't want you there)
... let's keep that on the note ...

(12-09-2014, 08:50 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I am pretty sure when Mathias_ made an alternative account, he didn't come back to minge either. He never minged at all to be exact.
Oh, he did minge.

(12-09-2014, 09:32 PM)Voluptious Wrote: Do you think the administrator team would promote someone if said person is not deemed fit for the job?
Well we have multiple case examples of that to be honest. WorldWideCoffee? Toby? Let's not forget ForceGhost, who we actually considered taking legal action against.

(12-09-2014, 09:39 PM)CapybaraZech Wrote: I believe in second chances. However, I see Perm UBRs denied because 'Changing and apologizing is not good enough'. But apparently for Decay, who I have nothing against, can apologize and change and come back, then be promoted to a moderator. I just see a huge inequality here with permanent bans in general.
A valid point to consider.

(12-09-2014, 02:36 AM)Drogas Wrote: I currently have more bans than Discord
All of them very well deserved if I may add. Giving you a second chance doesn't seem intelligent at all in hindsight.

However, a vise-versa situation seems to fly pretty well. A former, honorably retired, trusted staff member had him and his brothers permabanned without a second of thought, for multi-accounting.
The following 2 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Joey Skylynx, yarrrs
(12-10-2014, 12:41 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Hear-ye, hear-ye, an ancient demon has been summoned to post on these haunted forums.

(12-09-2014, 03:20 AM)Enzyme Wrote: If you were to compare ban-records with Decay and you, then you'd see why you're still banned and he's given a second chance. (Including alt-accounts and their amounts of bans)
I'll have to disagree with that one, since Skylynx is one of the very few people to ever confess to his infractions. Discord, however, I remember denying every single time an alt account got caught.
Tell me ye old ghost..

How many bans does Skylynx have in total on all of his ALT-accounts compared to Decay on all of his accounts?
FL isn't a place where you go "father forgive me for I have sinned" and you're suddenly free from all the trouble you've caused.

We're talking about someone who's bragging about having several undetected double-accounts. Someone who's claiming that he can go on our servers if he wants to. We're talking about someone who's given FLs rules and ToS the middle fingers several times.

Plot twist: It's not Decay I'm talking about here.

Now, this isn't a discussion about Skylynx so let's end it at that.

To be on topic:

Decay has earned his promotion, and I'm 100% confident he'll do an outstanding job as a moderator.
All promotions are thought out properly and it's an admin-topic to decide if someone deserves to be promoted or ie unbanned.

Off topic again: I'm disturbed by the lack of conspiracy theories. I even had the popcorn ready and everything.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • DougisBest, Nacreas
(12-10-2014, 01:02 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Tell me ye old ghost..

How many bans does Skylynx have in total on all of his ALT-accounts compared to Decay on all of his accounts?
FL isn't a place where you go "father forgive me for I have sinned" and you're suddenly free from all the trouble you've caused.

We're talking about someone who's bragging about having several undetected double-accounts. Someone who's claiming that he can go on our servers if he wants to. We're talking about someone who's given FLs rules and ToS the middle fingers several times.

Plot twist: It's not Decay I'm talking about here.

Now, this isn't a discussion about Skylynx so let's end it at that.

To be on topic:

Decay has earned his promotion, and I'm 100% confident he'll do an outstanding job as a moderator.
All promotions are thought out properly and it's an admin-topic to decide if someone deserves to be promoted or ie unbanned.

Off topic again: I'm disturbed by the lack of conspiracy theories. I even had the popcorn ready and everything.

From what I remember, Joey admitted to how many alt-accounts which we were able to connect to him? Discord & co, well.. Let's ask the case officer, Rux, about those numbers.

Now if you remember, I actually composed FL's ToS and had a fair part in compiling the ruleset. Funny thing is, the ToS hasn't been taken to actual (useful) effect till this date. I'd like to call out DD to comment, how many problems we've had with invoking the ToS, but let's leave it at that.

The problem is that the community is calling you out own this decision. People are accusing the staff of hypocrisy and bias treatment.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Joey Skylynx
Quote:Thursday, February 07, 2013
4:28 AM - [FL] Killjoy: joey, you wouldnt be using an alt account to go on FL, would ya?
4:29 AM - Joey Skylynx: I've got like six which I've got for testing purposes
4:29 AM - Joey Skylynx: Why whats up
4:29 AM - Joey Skylynx: Strange thing really though
4:29 AM - Joey Skylynx: I'd figure Salinsky would of put out the note of my existence
4:30 AM - Joey Skylynx: Like the 1st time he banned me he noted my voice cause I told him he was a vagina straight to his face
4:30 AM - Joey Skylynx: And even he was like 'your joey skylynx'
4:31 AM - [FL] Killjoy: how cute lol
4:31 AM - [FL] Killjoy: youre rather cheeky at times, you know tat?
4:31 AM - [FL] Killjoy: that*
4:31 AM - Joey Skylynx: I'm a bastard what can I say
4:31 AM - Joey Skylynx: By the way, let Temar know the IP system has been borgia'd for some time
4:32 AM - [FL] Killjoy: yeah we know about it
4:32 AM - Joey Skylynx: but yeah
4:32 AM - Joey Skylynx: So who set off the alarm that my existence might be there lol
4:33 AM - [FL] Killjoy: an individual claimed he recognized you, so here we are
4:34 AM - Joey Skylynx: Huh strange.
4:34 AM - Joey Skylynx: The only time I used my mic was to tell Salinsky he was a vagina
4:34 AM - Joey Skylynx: lol
4:34 AM - Joey Skylynx: Might be my attitude
4:34 AM - [FL] Killjoy: yeah youve got a few key notes to that
4:35 AM - Joey Skylynx: But yeah
4:35 AM - Joey Skylynx: I've been keeping business for myself
4:35 AM - Joey Skylynx: Mainly getting stats on contrafarmers and all that
4:36 AM - [FL] Killjoy: mind me asking why?
4:36 AM - Joey Skylynx: Well as you can guess
4:36 AM - Joey Skylynx: Heavily political, and I needed statistics on contrafarmers
4:36 AM - Joey Skylynx: I've been working on a book for the past few months about some theories I got regarding GModRP
4:36 AM - Joey Skylynx: Happily titled 'Doomforts'
4:37 AM - [FL] Killjoy: oh, id live to get more on that
4:37 AM - Joey Skylynx: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t_Gv...edit?pli=1
4:37 AM - Joey Skylynx: Not sure if your able to see it lol
4:38 AM - [FL] Killjoy: i did
4:38 AM - Joey Skylynx: Haven't had time to work on it with GoogleDocs so it mainly sits on my computer
4:38 AM - [FL] Killjoy: do keep me posted on that, i love research as such
4:38 AM - Joey Skylynx: Will do
4:38 AM - Joey Skylynx: By the way
4:38 AM - Joey Skylynx: Do you have numbers by chance on how many people are banned for RDM or Doomforting?
4:38 AM - [FL] Killjoy: whoa fuck, thats a lot to ask
4:39 AM - Joey Skylynx: Lol
4:39 AM - Joey Skylynx: It helps with dem researchs
4:39 AM - [FL] Killjoy: id say a solid 70% of violations are to aggression
4:39 AM - Joey Skylynx: Hm.
4:39 AM - Joey Skylynx: I'm mainly asking in regards to some things
4:40 AM - Joey Skylynx: I've mentioned Tiger Force before correct?
4:40 AM - [FL] Killjoy: i dont think so
4:40 AM - Joey Skylynx: wow shit.
4:40 AM - Joey Skylynx: Where do we start.
4:40 AM - Joey Skylynx: Tiger Force was created after the Fish Market Crash as a military arm for Kumonryu Trading Guild
4:40 AM - [FL] Killjoy: lets not start from the dawn of time and god creating the world in 7 days or smt
4:41 AM - Joey Skylynx: lolol
4:41 AM - Joey Skylynx: Well it mainly was a Black-Ops group involved in dealing with contrafarmers and all that
4:41 AM - Joey Skylynx: On two occasions I've watched friends of mine get loopholed by the rules and given 'Stut Torture' also known as DDoS attacks inside of doomfort compounds
4:42 AM - Joey Skylynx: Never got the names sadly of the guys involved
4:42 AM - Joey Skylynx: For the most part though
4:42 AM - Joey Skylynx: I believe some mass-confusion has been going up regarding some DEA Operations from other groups and KTF
4:43 AM - Joey Skylynx: I remember you asking me about the whole 'you know what makes people tick' and that would be the truth, I do.
4:43 AM - Joey Skylynx: I use to use riots to cover up attacks on contrafarms/doomforts
4:43 AM - [FL] Killjoy: yeah, you might have figured i do have a certain appreciation towards yourself
4:44 AM - Joey Skylynx: Appreciation
4:44 AM - Joey Skylynx: I'm confused
4:44 AM - [FL] Killjoy: right, lets compare you to FG for a moment
4:44 AM - [FL] Killjoy: (forceghost)
4:44 AM - Joey Skylynx: oh god
4:45 AM - [FL] Killjoy: you both pose a significent hostility to our operational standards
4:45 AM - [FL] Killjoy: however, unlike FG youre intelligent and reasonable
4:47 AM - Joey Skylynx: Try telling Holdem or Black that
4:47 AM - Joey Skylynx: They would laugh
4:47 AM - [FL] Killjoy: thats their loss
4:48 AM - Joey Skylynx: Not really.
4:48 AM - [FL] Killjoy: never underestimate those against you, youll just end up sacked and beaten
4:48 AM - Joey Skylynx: Well I wasn't truely against FUMUKU or Holdem's posse
4:49 AM - Joey Skylynx: Like if someone bite me on the ass
4:49 AM - Joey Skylynx: I would give them a run for their money
4:49 AM - Joey Skylynx: I'm partially responsiable for blackmailing Generation and Umbrella Corp
4:50 AM - Joey Skylynx: And before the SAA-FUMUKU war kicked off
4:50 AM - Joey Skylynx: I decided on my own grounds to arm 20 Minges with AK-47s and Ammo
4:50 AM - Joey Skylynx: Something Black and Grub have never let me live down
4:50 AM - Joey Skylynx: lol
4:52 AM - [FL] Killjoy: yeah, i just wished you kept your strategies within acceptable boundaries
4:52 AM - [FL] Killjoy: id love having you around as an RP-wise opponent really
4:52 AM - Joey Skylynx: Rommel and Patton yo
4:53 AM - Joey Skylynx: That could also be related to old standing grounds though
4:53 AM - Joey Skylynx: I was a foot troop for Yakuza back in the day
4:53 AM - Joey Skylynx: Hence why Kyoshiro Todosh and I are bros
4:55 AM - Joey Skylynx: But yeah
4:56 AM - Joey Skylynx: Most of the strategies I used were based around simply using the most inexpensive attacks. Crowbars for example. Before they were nerfed they were the most inexpensive charging weapon to give to a horde of mingebags
4:57 AM - [FL] Killjoy: yeah youve always been cut out for the militia crap
4:57 AM - Joey Skylynx: Czech Rebels for life Cheese
4:57 AM - [FL] Killjoy: guerilla warfare and militias can be incredibly effective if played right
4:58 AM - Joey Skylynx: Not sure if you remember the incident
4:58 AM - Joey Skylynx: But when Spud and I got banned for RDM
4:58 AM - Joey Skylynx: We had Coffee up in the treeline with a sniper picking you guys off while we were running at you with FAMAS
4:58 AM - Joey Skylynx: Basically throwing you into the open so he could pick you guys off
4:58 AM - [FL] Killjoy: yeah i vaguely remember it
4:58 AM - Joey Skylynx: it was awesome
5:00 AM - [FL] Killjoy: yeah, we shot down a clan with semperfi too using guerilla tactics
5:00 AM - Joey Skylynx: Which one was that?
5:00 AM - [FL] Killjoy: lemme find our old thread
5:01 AM - [FL] Killjoy: Privateer War (26.09.11-27.09.11) - SemperFi and The Lost Horde force Esoteric PMC to surrender
5:01 AM - [FL] Killjoy: should be that one
5:01 AM - Joey Skylynx: Oh god Eosteric
5:02 AM - Joey Skylynx: IIRC
5:02 AM - Joey Skylynx: That was Suave Assasins reborn correct?
5:02 AM - [FL] Killjoy: hense the name Privateer
5:03 AM - [FL] Killjoy: our war against freelancers had quite a lot of blackops going on
5:04 AM - Joey Skylynx: Heh
5:04 AM - [FL] Killjoy: god i miss the golden times of that clan
5:04 AM - Joey Skylynx: BlackOps as in morally questionable
5:04 AM - Joey Skylynx: or?
5:05 AM - [FL] Killjoy: somewhat
5:05 AM - Joey Skylynx: I miss SemperFi being around because it gave the Czech Rebels smaller 'supporter' groups fighting me lol
5:05 AM - Joey Skylynx: I think Kyoshiro mentioned you guys use to attack Passive RP zones owned by Yakuza
5:05 AM - Joey Skylynx: But it was done really oddly or something like that
5:05 AM - [FL] Killjoy: hostaging a president to have cops raid their areas
5:06 AM - [FL] Killjoy: get hostile operations shut down by manipulating the government or smaller clans
5:06 AM - [FL] Killjoy: "THEY SAID YOURE GAY" - OMG SS GO CLOSE THEIR SHOP
5:06 AM - Joey Skylynx: Oh my god.
5:06 AM - Joey Skylynx: Is that what Suave Assains was trying to do that day to us
5:07 AM - Joey Skylynx: They firebombed one of our tents in the forest, and got tranqed by us and tried calling in the Police on us
5:07 AM - [FL] Killjoy: not sure really, we didnt train our cannon fodder
5:07 AM - [FL] Killjoy: we just armed them up and had them follow orders when a semperfi operative was online, running sanctioned ops
5:07 AM - Joey Skylynx: Ohhh
5:08 AM - Joey Skylynx: So kinda insurgent cell like
5:08 AM - [FL] Killjoy: yeah
5:08 AM - Joey Skylynx: Nice
5:08 AM - Joey Skylynx: Did similar with KTF
5:08 AM - [FL] Killjoy: you cant go training those guys, they might turn on you
5:08 AM - Joey Skylynx: Yeah just give them inexpensive dakkah, and tell them what to kill
5:08 AM - Joey Skylynx: Like as of the moment I run recruitment drives for Czech Loyalist
5:09 AM - Joey Skylynx: Mainly peeps I keep around with memories of the the Czechnyen Regimes on V2D that use to install Forest Gump Forced Labor camps
5:09 AM - Joey Skylynx: Good times
5:10 AM - [FL] Killjoy: also a fun thing was dumping contra in someones base when they were out
5:11 AM - [FL] Killjoy: keep it nice and visible, but just behind the wall so the cops would certanly need to go in for more exploration
5:11 AM - [FL] Killjoy: after all warrants and shit had cleared, just bribe the cop to piss off and take it from there
5:13 AM - Joey Skylynx: I never get one thing though, why not start SemperFi back up
5:13 AM - [FL] Killjoy: cant
5:13 AM - Joey Skylynx: Alright I'm interested, why not
5:13 AM - [FL] Killjoy: ive only got like 3-4 guys to recruit there
5:14 AM - [FL] Killjoy: and no time on my hands to start up RP operations
5:14 AM - Joey Skylynx: Well for the first thing you could start be reuniting certain groups
5:14 AM - Joey Skylynx: Plenty of dumb kids looking for easy money now-a-days.
5:15 AM - [FL] Killjoy: yeah, its easy to get the grunts
5:15 AM - [FL] Killjoy: but semperfi was more of an officers club than an infantry brigade
5:16 AM - Joey Skylynx: Infantry Brigade was the supporter groups
5:17 AM - Joey Skylynx: Czech Rebels was odd/ran loosley
5:18 AM - Joey Skylynx: We ran it so any of the members ran their own small insurgent cells and recruited their own members
5:18 AM - Joey Skylynx: When the ban system broke for that one day I jumped on and suprised Alexia, and showed how easy it was recruiting people
5:18 AM - Joey Skylynx: I sat near the lake, and was talking to them about my political ideas and all that
5:18 AM - Joey Skylynx: And told them that we need to cleanse the server of minges
5:18 AM - Joey Skylynx: Starting with the government
5:19 AM - Joey Skylynx: Next thing I know the guy is in a tides truck with three people
5:19 AM - [FL] Killjoy: its a lot easier for me
5:19 AM - Joey Skylynx: Doing a driveby of Fultzy and Infernaw
5:19 AM - Joey Skylynx: what do you do
5:19 AM - [FL] Killjoy: "HI KILLJOY" - you wanna do some RP? - "OK"
5:19 AM - Joey Skylynx: Admin Powers are cheating >Sad
5:19 AM - Joey Skylynx: lol
5:20 AM - [FL] Killjoy: back then i was a bit more notorious, as i spent a lot more time on the servers themselves
5:21 AM - Joey Skylynx: I can tell
5:21 AM - Joey Skylynx: What stops you from going on them now, and taking command of the cowards and their metal bawkes
5:28 AM - [FL] Killjoy is now Online.
5:28 AM - [FL] Killjoy: lack of free time
5:28 AM - Joey Skylynx: I'll be that way soon aswell Sad
5:29 AM - [FL] Killjoy: i spend most of my free time with the 'desk job'
5:29 AM - [FL] Killjoy: that being SA tasks
5:29 AM - [FL] Killjoy: keeping things running is more important than personal entertainment
5:30 AM - Joey Skylynx: Well I mean if your into that type of stuff like whipping admins for being naughty
5:30 AM - Joey Skylynx: I guess it could be personal entertainment
5:31 AM - [FL] Killjoy: disciplinary actions arent fun
5:31 AM - [FL] Killjoy: i much more enjoy cooking up ideas on improving and developing the community
5:31 AM - Joey Skylynx: Well one way to start would be more passive economies
5:31 AM - Joey Skylynx: or making firearms a pain in the ass to produce
5:32 AM - Joey Skylynx: also
5:32 AM - Joey Skylynx: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NM0rYa81P8
5:42 AM - [FL] Killjoy is now Away.
5:43 AM - [FL] Killjoy: anyways my lecture is finished, im off
5:43 AM - [FL] Killjoy is now Online.
5:43 AM - Joey Skylynx: cya
5:43 AM - [FL] Killjoy: take care now, lemme know when youre research is done
5:43 AM - Joey Skylynx: Will do
5:44 AM - [FL] Killjoy is now Offline.
need i say more
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]

Somebody who gets it? Great Scott!

Posted by Voluptious - 6 hours ago
Do you think the administrator team would promote someone if said person is not deemed fit for the job?
Of coarse not, they would reject the person and move on.
Decay has proven himself to the community and the staff that he has changed and can and will roleplay without breaking the rules.
From what i have seen of him roleplaying he is absolutely fit for the task and if he would have gotten denied and that have gotten to the public i would seriously question the admins decisions.

What grudge do you have against him?

If you read the thread, you would know I have not a single grudge against him. 
[Image: none-of-my-business-tho.png]
(12-09-2014, 04:39 PM)Jarz Wrote: pce.

[Image: b3ZBjjT.png]

[Image: 3QgkF3I.png]

[Image: cNmIRQT.png]

[Image: hf2IlEw.png]
I don't see why this is even a thread, and I don't really see what is there to discuss. Decay deserved his promotion, the staff have thought-out and seen Decay before he got promoted, it isn't as easy as you'd think, it is NOT because he has many RPPs or allot of hours NO, it is about him being a good member of the community and having a great understanding of the rules. Mistakes happen, its what makes us human and if we don't make mistakes then we'll never learn.