Permanent Bans and the Fearless Staff
(12-09-2014, 01:36 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I think a lot more people should be getting 2nd chances on FL. Decay is an example how well 2nd chances can turn out. Ofcourse this wont be always the case but i think its worth the risk. I met Decay ingame and he was a nice guy, i believe he will do a fine job as a moderator.

Thats it.
This thread is absolutely pathetic. He was given a second chance and proved that people change. I don't see any need for further discussion.

(12-09-2014, 02:23 PM)Adman Wrote: ITT: people butthurt over not becoming staff

That is exactly what is going on here.

So far, I've only seen Decay be an asset to the server. He's doing a great job moderating the servers, just as good as you or others with less bans could have. There's loads of people who've been given second chances and changed for the better. 

Decay is just another great example. 
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I seriously dont see what the point of this is, Decay has been doing a great job, so what if he was banned? Most people have a ban or 2 at least on their record, noone is perfect and everyone changes.

Just think about yourself when you first joined the server and now (if you have a substantial ammount of hours you will know what i mean), if you think you havent changed then take a step back and look at yourself from someone elses point of view. Everyone matures eventually, Everyone becomes experienced if they put in the effort, almost everyone can be forgiven of most things eventually as we all change.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
I love the moral outcry we have in FL at the smallest controversy....so If the guy has been permed before, he wouldn't have been promoted if they were a threat...
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
You most of you say why was he promoted he was permanent banned then was given a second chance, I think Decay is a great guys and has brilliant knowledge of the rules and is doing a fantastic job as moderator. People do change such as Decay and also Fultzy/Drogas he as 7 bans and became staff, this shows that he changed his ways and was promoted too. I think this thread is pathetic and should be closed before it become worse.
(12-09-2014, 01:44 PM)Burnett Wrote:
(12-09-2014, 01:36 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I think a lot more people should be getting 2nd chances on FL. Decay is an example how well 2nd chances can turn out. Ofcourse this wont be always the case but i think its worth the risk. I met Decay ingame and he was a nice guy, i believe he will do a fine job as a moderator.

Thats it.

If that's it Burnett, why when I said in my unban request it was a joke was I not allowed a second chance, all members should be treated the same not just because he is friends with the admins.

I'm aware this is going to start an argument but seriously, what about all the other double accounters? are they going to be un-banned and given a second chance?

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • Sgtbender2000
This thread is pointless and stupid i know cpt decay in real life. yes he had a double acc. he got a last chance and he showed that he has changed i dont see why he shouldnt be promoted, Decay is a good friend and he has changed alot. he will do a great job as mod!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Instead of reading the first sentence and adding your input on this thread, let's review everything I have said. Hopefully it will sooth the flame.

I never once belittled Discord. I belittled the choice of promoting him. I believe he was rightfully banned however everybody gets banned and I won't belittle anybody because of it.

I believe in second chances. It's evident the staff team believes in second chances, but only when it's in their benefit. However, again, with four alternate accounts, 3 of which banned, there are surely other people.

I have zero desire to administrate here, nor have I ever. I speak for Skylynx too, since he apparently has a chance to become one with your arguments.

I asked for a discussion, not a flame. Then again, I knew that wouldn't get me anywhere but it was worth a shot.

pce.
The following 3 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Jordy, , Sgtbender2000
[Image: Deer-popcorn.gif]

Just here for the popcorn.
[Image: giphy.gif]