The Smokebomb Dupe
(12-10-2014, 03:26 PM)myfloodify Wrote: If you get permission by say Enzyme and he logs off, then you need to stop using it and wait til a new admin comes on to ask for permission by him. If that admin does not approve it, you can't use it, but if he does approve you can. An admin will always need to be one for this kind of things.

Does this count for a public building aswell?
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(12-10-2014, 09:50 PM)Voluptious Wrote:
(12-10-2014, 03:26 PM)myfloodify Wrote: If you get permission by say Enzyme and he logs off, then you need to stop using it and wait til a new admin comes on to ask for permission by him. If that admin does not approve it, you can't use it, but if he does approve you can. An admin will always need to be one for this kind of things.

Does this count for a public building aswell?

Yeah, all rule exceptions.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Voluptious
So what is this "Smoke Dupe" anyway, I've heard of it in the past, but never seen someone used it on the servers.
Put the dupe in a box and then put the box in a tides truck Wink

(Seriously doe.. don't)
The following 2 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • General Rickets, Nacreas
Beflok gave me permission to use it in a raid and to disperse crowds and stuff, it really adds to the effect, ngl.
(12-11-2014, 08:55 AM)CapybaraZech Wrote: Beflok gave me permission to use it in a raid and to disperse crowds and stuff, it really adds to the effect, ngl.

Yes as it was a special case that I was monitoring. I would never give it the ok in a raid function(causes lag can be somewhat unfair advantage) and I let you use it on a protest in the nexus. You are never to use it without contacting and getting approval from staff member first.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(12-11-2014, 09:12 AM)beflok Wrote:
(12-11-2014, 08:55 AM)CapybaraZech Wrote: Beflok gave me permission to use it in a raid and to disperse crowds and stuff, it really adds to the effect, ngl.

Yes as it was a special case that I was monitoring. I would never give it the ok in a raid function(causes lag can be somewhat unfair advantage) and I let you use it on a protest in the nexus. You are never to use it without contacting and getting approval from staff member first.

It was meant to be a thank you for letting me use it but you may have misinterpreted what I said.