The Smokebomb Dupe
Exclamation 
I want to get something cleared up. I, and others have bought a smokebomb dupe and for the sake of this I wont name from who.
George has said that it is a permbannable offence to use the dupe, something to do with exploits. Venom has said in the right situations e.g. SRU raids the smokebomb is allowed. I want to make sure I ain't getting perm'd for using it in a raid or other RP situation. Can multiple staff please state opinions and facts on this? Thanks.
-Capy
The thing is.

I have a dupe like this my self, but it was made a long time ago. At that time everyone were able to use trails, which was later restricted to admins. That's why it's permanently bannable due to the fact that you bypass the restriction.

All in all, you shoulnd't be using it. In my opinion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
It is not allowed unless permitted by an admin to do so within the current scenario of roleplay.

Make sure you ALWAYS ask staff to use it. If they don't respond, or say no, don't use it.
Ive been told the same thing, so long as it is signed off on by an admin and used in a proper way, it can be used.

Always clear its use before ever makeing use of it
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Using any dupes like that can lead in a permanent ban for exploit.
You're better off removing the dupe or just not using it at all.

If you want to use it for a special RP then always always always clear it with an admin first.
If that admin logs off and a new one comes on, then you clear it with this admin aswell.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Cheers Enzyme, will do that.
Basically what Enzyme said.

It's important to us that at all times we can account for any use of prohibited tools. While we do realize the benefits of said dupe (even I had it years ago), it's still avoiding the restrictions imposed for a reason, so we need to clear any and all uses.
So to get this 100% clear
If i get a restricted item from an admin and they log off and another one logs on, i have to get it signed off from that admin also?

(Im thinking for example stunstick for jailRP)
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
If you get permission by say Enzyme and he logs off, then you need to stop using it and wait til a new admin comes on to ask for permission by him. If that admin does not approve it, you can't use it, but if he does approve you can. An admin will always need to be one for this kind of things.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Wood, Voluptious
I really don't like people using it as in raids its a huge unfair advantage (if you use it then) and normal players have to PAY to get it, which is pretty unfair in my opinion.
Kind Regards,
Wood.