Why i was become one of the rulebreakers. a life story..
Heart 
Go on read it ;DD

Your name: asderkaz

Your ban ID: 13377

Banned by:  Preditor

Reason: im too cool

Involved: ak400 aka minger of the world

Greetings everyone who's reading this.

ASD :] <3 Zecon

Soo where shall i start it. Everything started when i was came home from a school one day. I was found this server. Only V2D was live. So i started playing. but very little time i realised there are so mutch rulebreakers. But at the old times, admins banned for little things too. my first ban because "asking to be killed is failrp" thanks to mahti. (jerk).
New admins come to the fearless...  Raptor, Preditor and some new guy. And i realized that they're good heads you know i got caught for random arresting people for being a prostitue, and i made so mutch other shits... Preditor. you 're good guy.I don't feel any revenge about you cuz you perm banned me. you did well. Keep it up! you and raptor are not like the old ones. The old ones are just ***... well i liked Termin and Adman too they're not dickheads and maybe soulripper. But the others banned for anything. Sooooo.. why i started being a minge person. Today i got raided. an SRU just came up and killed me, destroyed my contras took my gun etc. and you know my friend kecske or kid geci irtó but the most popular name is ak400 Smile)) we decided to have some fun. He is the biggest minger in the server and yeah he have double account :] was easy to "lie"  to the system just some ip change thats all. We played good until this day. Everyone broking rules. i don't record it because i know myself im breaking rules too everyone does. but In this week, some kids found me and they're making BR on me and i couldn't revenge because i don't record and i don't rly care about it. We just played. It was realy fun to kill people with props when they're inside their cars maan. so good. exploded like a firework. So i don't feel sorry what have i done. My haters can suck my balls dry. I had enough of this server thats why i broke rules. I asked Preditor to don't ban me i wanted to giveaway my items for the players. but i can't.. anyway I know end was near when they made a BR on me. So i have my 17.th ban and that was a perm. I asked it.  Ruxandra gave me a last chance. for my 13. ban and i got banned 3 more times CheeseDDDD i just see admins don't realy check the people early life when they ban someone. There are mutch *** in this server they could die in aids. They're came to the forum to cry. Like [FL:RP] Renato_Tuga so he is a big gay. He took his GF or BF to the server to play together. i arrested both for being a prostitute and before i killed them so mutch times, CDM, RDM etc. It was realy funny. i laughed my pants off. So they can both suck me. I don't realy care if i got a forum ban because im using bad words. So you can post more ban request and waste your time of my ban requests. I already got ban ***. It was a bad end but maybe someday i start play again... of course double account :]]]]]]]] thanks for the chance to try this server soulrippahh...A LEGEND will leave now! 17. ban get more cigarettes try to reach my record!!! ;D Cheese Blush Heart

PS: my haters suck me hard. 
would be good if you don't trash this thread till nextday i wanna read the haters comments Smile
Quote:First of all this is not an unban request.

Please don't post in the unban request section if the thread you're creating isn't an unban request.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
Zecon are you kidding me?
(12-07-2014, 12:32 AM)Scrake Wrote: Zecon are you kidding me?

No, I am not. You said it yourself that this is not an unban request, therefore do not post this thread in this section.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
Denied.

Failure to use template properly.

Unacceptable language on UBR.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator