Tobiashj98 - UBR.
Your Name: Tobiashj.

Your Ban ID: 56450.

Banned by: [FL:M] Sir Cow.

Reason: Racism.

Involved: SirCrow and me.

Why we should unban you: You guys should unban me because this was a unfair ban, it should not be bannable to play the music one person likes and be banned for it, roleplaying radio/aux shouldnt be bannable. even tho someone find some songs offensive instead of banning tell em, hey, i find it offensive, please turn it of? ok? then they will do it! I was just driving around, playing music. Track name was: MAAD City by Kendrick Lamar. i stopped for a red light and an amdin was probably standing on the sidewalk and when i stopped the song was playing and it said ni**a some times, but not after eachother, words inbetween. listen to the song and hear it yourself. but i feel like it was a very unfaid ban, it was not intended for someone to take it offensive, because thats not how i am. racism is not cool and being "called a racist" because of the music i play is not cool either. as said, it was not intended offensive, i was just relaxing and listening to the music i like, and boom. "You have been banned ------" Not very fair. i do not want Racism on my ban history because i was not racist either I was roleplaying the stereo of the car with music through the mic. Sorry if someone find it offensive when i play music.. just tell me and ill change song? 
and plus, i do NOT like to be called a racist because of my music taste. Thanks.
The music you had been playing said "ni**a" multiple times. What happens on/through your mic is your responsibility.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
So if someone plays music saying that word should get a ban? then why havent i been banned before now? i've been playing music all the time, and i have never gotten any complains about someone finding it offensive. and i use to roleplay that the music i play through my mic is the radio which i have done alot. i personally dont like the music on the evocity radio so thats why i play the music i like and i feel like that should be respected, BUT if someone finds it offensive just tell me? how hard is it? and why the ban? come on.. 
24h to properly use the template.
(12-06-2014, 06:15 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: 24h to properly use the template.

Is it better now? 
No.
(12-06-2014, 07:57 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: No.

What should i change? i would apreaciate help Smile 
First of all SirCrow i am not a racist. it should not be classified as racism, what is your definition of racism? Playing a song is not racism. Music is a way to express themselves or just feelgood music. There is lots of different songs out there with lots of different meanings, but banning me from listening to music? what? If that song was on EvoCityRadio which it could have been, would you ban for that? what if someone was singing along because they like that song? would you ban for that? Playing music through mic is something a lot of people do on Fearless and different music plays each time. At the time i was playing the music it was to relax. My Friday had been chaotic as hell, and that ban, dang. that made me pissed off. especially the reason. Racism. Just why? why racism? if you found it that offensive, why didnt you just tell me to turn that off? to have "Racism" in my records is something i do not want to have, and especially not for that reason. playing a song. The song as said was: MAAD City by Kendrick Lamar and the part you heard had a lot of the N word yes. it is about 13 seconds into the song. i rolled by and you heard that part. Nothing else. Labeling someone racist for the music is just not cool. Thanks for reading this..