Nocho Unban Reqeust
Your name: Nocho

Your ban ID: 51852

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Hydraulics on cars

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: Since I got banned for props spamming for 3 weeks I think. I haven't been on fearless since and today I went on to see I have a hydraulics on cars ban for 7 months. I have no idea how I got this when I was banned for 3 weeks and haven't been on since that ban. If anything I would like it to be shortened as I do not remember doing this and you could check my activity on the server. I don't mind if you don't unban me or anything, I just found it weird how I haven't been on and I now have a 7 month ban. If it could be shortened or removed I would be happy as I've heard the server has changed a little and want to hop back on. Also 7 months for hydraulics on cars? I done this around about twice when people first started doing it and I have been on when you patched it. It either seems like a VERY late ban or a massive mistake.
I went through some logs and found the following:

[Image: 9fc3de534ca8d27505d444fe7038068d.png].

Explain.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Like I said, I don't deny doing it. I have done it before when it worked, pressing right click with the hydraulic tool isn't hard to hit a car with it by mistake. Also 7 month ban for someone who hasn't been on in a while? Can you at least shorten it? I would really like to go back on. Also wan't this patched?
This was later patched, but a rulebreakage like this is very serious.

I don't believe that you managed to accidentally attach hydraulics to a car several times in that time-span.
If you want to have a chance of being unbanned, then I suggest you are honest.
Sincerely, Enzyme
I didn't say I don't deny doing it. I have indeed done it but ages ago and I should be punished for breaking the rules. I said I have done it and I'm being fully honest with you. What I meant by
Quote:pressing right click with the hydraulic tool isn't hard to hit a car with it by mistake
is what it says, it isn't hard to accidentally hit a car with it, not that I haven't done it. My friends have started to play it again and I would like to be able to hop back on with them. What I'm asking for is, please can it be shortened or removed? 7 Months is very steep for what it is.
I'll allow an unban on the following terms:

- Ban will remain on your record.
- You'll be issued a long PTE blacklist.
- If you get another exploit-ban/another serious ban, then you'll recieve a permaban.

Do you accept?
Sincerely, Enzyme
I do accept your offer and I thank you for considering to unban me. I accept I did things wrong and I respect your choice on that, thanks for giving me the chance to get back on early.
Approved.
Sincerely, Enzyme