Taxi call
May of been suggested before buut

Description: Use a command like /taxi to send a message to all taxi drivers which are active for example '/taxi I need a pick up at the Villa area' and this should pop up in a darkish yellow text to the taxi drivers or the alternative should be /taxi and then it states where you are on the map automatically so need for a message.

Why: Instead of using /pm use a more IC feature to call a taxi and may create more RP for taxi drivers.
+Support
+Support, nice one.
+Support

Always quick on ye' mind, Ciryl :P
This is similar to the PERP server I play on.

+Support.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
+Support, would definitely reduce the "i nede taxi 2 me" messages in OOC, and save people $250 so they don't have to advert that they need a taxi if they're too lazy to PM.
lol
+support.
There could be a "template" like when you do warrants. Let me give you an example.
/taxi <your name> <your location> <where you want to go>
So it would look like this: Cody 'Casanova' Williams needs a taxi at Villas going to town.
(I used myself as an example).
(12-05-2014, 11:01 AM)TheCasanova Wrote: +support.
There could be a "template" like when you do warrants. Let me give you an example.
/taxi <your name> <your location> <where you want to go>
So it would look like this: Cody 'Casanova' Williams needs a taxi at Villas going to town.
(I used myself as an example).

I like it
+support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
+Support
Possible commands could include: /t /taxi /tradio, etc. Would be very nice.
Possibly even add an option in the context menu © so you just hold C and click 'request taxi', the taxi driver will receive your: Name and location, and the taxi driver could accept or decline the service.
As far as I know something similar was being worked on by wood. It was supposed to be added a while back, still waiting though.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!