Molotow Rule?
Video 
Hello!

I want the rule number, that its not allowed for a citizen (with a Job as "Police supporter") to through a molotow Cocktail, when the Police officers told him.

Situation was, that Mr. Raptor (Moderator) banned 2 guys. Because an officer gave a molotow Cocktail to a Police assistant that he can raid the doom forting base.

Now i wanna read the rule about this Situation, because both of this guys got banned. - thx
Well if you use basic logic you would know that this isn't allowed. Why would police let a CITIZEN join into a raid and throw a Molotov which is, let me remind you, an ILLEGAL item?

(12-03-2014, 08:31 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Well if you use basic logic you would know that this isn't allowed. Why would police let a CITIZEN join into a raid and throw a Molotov which is, let me remind you, an ILLEGAL item?

[Image: Funniest-Pics-Ever-Best-Lol-Leaf-Blower-In-Face.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Jonesy's post:
  • General Rickets, Obay, Nevy
Speaking on behalf of the defending side of the base and an experienced member of Fearless, the base was not a doomfort.
Reminding you of rule number 5.
Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable. – Raptor was promoted based on his knowledge of the rules, he knows what is wrong and what is right.

It would also be considered FAILRP, pulling up a random citizen, telling him to change his job mid-raid to throw a Molotov as this is also POWERGAMING  
(Government aren’t allowed to use molotovs for a reason or they would be free to use it otherwise)

Is was also FEARRP how he just ran up to the door screaming ‘Holy SH*T’ mid-raid when guns are blazing from both directions of the door.

From my point of veiw, that was THREE rules broken in one raid.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The guy didn't even change his job for christ sake, he was a 'citizen' the whole time. He didn't change his job to police supporter ffs. I ran up to him and shouted a couple of times that he should not throw that molotov, yet he did.

As explained countless times over and over again, it ain't a doomfort, stop crying.