Poll: Remove 3rd person when shooting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Do not remove
65.00%
52 65.00%
Yes, remove
35.00%
28 35.00%
Total 80 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: 3rd person enable or disable at weapon use
I disagree, I like it the way it is and editing the FOV will simply not give the same feeling.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  •
(12-04-2014, 03:52 PM)SourLemon Wrote: I still believe that third person should not be removed, but the FOV reduced with a weapon out, so that you can see just over the shoulder, and still use third person aiming.

Or we can just keep it how it has been for 6 years? May I remind you again, if you're so pro for first person you do realise you're able to use third person? You're not restricted to first person... 
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Sleepy Knight 生活
I think that the people who don't want the FOV editing are just hiding the fact they use 3rd person to look around corners.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Jonesy
(12-04-2014, 05:07 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I think that the people who don't want the FOV editing are just hiding the fact they use 3rd person to look around corners
So? We ALL can do it? I don't understand your point here? You have the ability to swap out into third person. You're not bound by choice to play completely in first person. 
(12-04-2014, 05:07 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I think that the people who don't want the FOV editing are just hiding the fact they use 3rd person to look around corners.

Its not secret voting just look who voted for "no" you think they all just want to hide this camera abuse? I dont realy think so.
Not hide, remove.

(12-04-2014, 05:07 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I think that the people who don't want the FOV editing are just hiding the fact they use 3rd person to look around corners.

I think it's the people that have been using third person for years, and love it as it is.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Venom
(12-04-2014, 05:07 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I think that the people who don't want the FOV editing are just hiding the fact they use 3rd person to look around corners.

I've seen you do it personally, so don't say that. The thing is, we have played with third person for years and we don't see a reason for it to change. Not many servers have third person and the quality of RP that Fearless hosts.
Everyone has, that's why it needs to go.

(12-04-2014, 06:13 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Everyone has, that's why it needs to go.

So let me get this straight. You first say that it's unfair, and yet you third person 'abuse'(Hypocritical much?). And then you say that 'Everyone has' and you don't think that everyone that has done it, is going to be fine with third person getting removed?? What?
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Jan