Poll: Remove 3rd person when shooting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Do not remove
65.00%
52 65.00%
Yes, remove
35.00%
28 35.00%
Total 80 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: 3rd person enable or disable at weapon use
This poll is created to see how many people agree and how many people disagree with the idea to disable third-person when shooting. The result will decide.

Topics regarding this matter:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55180
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55221

It's a public poll so be aware of that, it's not anonymous.

Poll rules:
- It's not allowed to create accounts and vote to manipulate the result.
- Don't spam people on steam to vote.
- Please don't use this topic to discuss, then we end up with 2 similar threads. Use the main thread.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Don't remove it.
If only disable it when using a firearm, then +support!

Why? Thirdperson shooting is already really hard, so disabling it when shooting isn't that bad.
My stance is to keep third person unrestricted
(12-03-2014, 05:18 AM)Erin エリン Wrote: My stance is to keep third person unrestricted

Same. I literally only play in third person and I know if this is implemented, I wont enjoy this as much as with a lot of other members.
The following 5 users Like Venom's post:
  • Villain, evilmat360, Suarez, Grub, Dauntless
Well. I have nothing against this being first person only but when the weapon isn't even accurate when you fire then why keep it? If the weapons can be fixed so they're more accurate ( as in when you look straight ) I'm down for this.

I'm still gonna say. Disable third person shooting.
(12-03-2014, 01:59 AM)MavisDracula Wrote: If only disable it when using a firearm, then +support!

Why? Thirdperson shooting is already really hard, so disabling it when shooting isn't that bad.

+Every other reason posted on the other thread, I'm 100% sure that third person isn't completely being removed, only during weapon use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be honest, this feature/bug (twist it into whatever word you want) should just be left alone, it's never deemed to be a problem for me. It's a matter of preference, some shoot better in third, some shoot better in first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 2 users Like Obay's post:
  • evilmat360, Wood
Of all the years playing on FL, third person was the least of my worries; the things we should worry about is trying to find small bugs that players can exploit to use to their advantage.
I don't really see how this is a problem? Everybody can use it, It's easy to use, Simple. It should stay.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.