RUFUS - needs a ban
Player name: RUFUS !! Smile

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:1:27358043 47:27 93 0 active

Time in GMT: 00:47

Summary: Rufus was being everything this server hates. He started several fires randomly (as fireman), he went around trying to kill people with his fireman axe. He was being such a minge.

There were no admin on at the time :/ although it was nearly 1 AM - so y'know. But the only thing we could do, was effectively hostage him. I managed to sniper-tranq him and hold him in a cage-cell for abit - so he didn't trash the game for everyone.

Didn't really know what else to do - I'm open to suggestions though for the future? When someone is being a minge and theres no admins about. I was trying to keep control - but all I had was my tranq-rifle Tounge

Evidence: There was only about 6 or 7 of us on the server, but Thetimanator and Mushroom will back me up - Rufus needs a ban.
Rufus definately does need a ban, he was starting random fires, and basically doing as much as he could to not obey the rules, noone else on the server could play becouse every time anyone built a house or did something he would break in with his fire axe and steal stuff
Well it's a LONG time since i've seen him on the server, but i met him a long time ago in a galaxy far far away... joking xP but yea i sort of know that he's a mignebag
He totally is. As soon as I mentioned that he needs to stop or I'll post a ban request - he changed his name from RUFUS to something else - tryin to get away with it. Sneaky rufus Skeptical