[Unofficial] Evocity Security Agency
"Dear citizens of evocity, today I announce the start of not only something new, but something special, something life changing and most certainly something that will benefit our entire society"
-Gordon301 2014-

I am Richard 'Gordon' Hammond and I present to you... The ESA or the Evocity Security Agency, you may have heard of many security companies promising the same but with us its different... We not only guarantee your safety, but we will refund you $5000 should anything go wrong. All of our members are highly trained before being allowed to deal with any situations so you can be sure, when you need us most, we will be there.

Previous Jobs
Earlier last year we helped an organisation by the name of "BoxCo" with with their security, this is what they said:
"The ESA have been such a virtue for BoxCo, I couldn't have asked for better, they have a super fast response time and were always alert"
We have also had the honor of protecting many presidents throughout the years, one of the presidents told us:
"The ESA have helped me through some very tough times, after several raids the ESA were still going strong and I didn't have to fear that anything was going to happen because I placed trust in them, and that trust definatley payed off"

Allies
None currently but we are more than happy to start accepting allies!

Ranks:
Owner: Only given to one man (Gordon301)
Second in command: My trusty sidekick (Tomtom87483)
Elite: Only given to members who have shown extreme dedication and have benefited the clan
Solider[Level5]: A level 5 soldier, the highest tier soldier you can be
Soldier[Level4]: Members who have shown loyalty and have participated in more than 3 jobs
Soldier[Level3]: Members who have shown loyalty and have participated in more than 2 jobs
Soldier[Level2]: Members who have shown loyalty and have participated in more than 1 job
Soldier[Level1]: A starting point for people who have not yet participated in any jobs
Newbie: This rank is given to you when you first join the clan, you can move out of this rank by proving that you have substantial weaponry and knowledge

Applications
Want to join us? Fill out this form and we will contact you either through game or on the Fearless Forums

Thats all I have to say, so thank you for reading and I shall hopefully see you in the clan very soon!
// Gordon
Best of luck, try to add some more pictures!
(12-01-2014, 05:05 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: Best of luck, try to add some more pictures!

Yeah, I was planning on adding more pics, but thanks!
Best of luck with the clan, many come and go, stay active because it looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try adding more detailed information and pictures.

Good luck!
(12-01-2014, 06:06 PM)Smex Wrote: Best of luck with the clan, many come and go, stay active because it looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I will try my best to keep it active!
(12-01-2014, 06:08 PM)Jan Wrote: Try adding more detailed information and pictures.

Good luck!

I will be adding pictures of the main HQ as well as some of our members in action soon.

And thanks!
Cmon guys,we got around 5 members,we need more!!!
I suggest you try to make you stand out from all the other "security clans", and there sure are alot of them.
Try to make yourself unique in a way, so you'll be more appealing.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(12-18-2014, 01:36 AM)Enzyme Wrote: I suggest you try to make you stand out from all the other "security clans", and there sure are alot of them.
Try to make yourself unique in a way, so you'll be more appealing.

Yeah I would do, but pretty much every "unique" idea that I come up with has been taken... I'll definitely keep thinking through...