Buggering off for a while
Hey,

This is the second time I'm disappearing off for a while. I'm happy to say that it's on better circumstances this time and I hope that I can return again.

I've got some rather big exams coming up that determine if I can stay as a Student at a center (No I'm not completely mentally incapable. My 6th form just works completely differently to most normal ones.) I'll probably be gone for about 5-6 months so I'll see you on the other side I guess :3

I'll still be active on the forums. Just not in-game.

Thanks,

Gandhi
Bye Gandhi, best of luck!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Gandhi
God damn, wish I had as much willpower as you.
I'm already wasting $5 a day checking the forums with 3G at school because they've fcking blocked it on WiFi.

I digress. Good luck in your A-Levels (I presume, maybe IB, maybe something completely magical.)
Have fun!

The following 1 user Likes Safira's post:
  • Gandhi
See ya Gandhi good luck with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following 1 user Likes Smex's post:
  • Gandhi
(12-01-2014, 10:30 AM)ThatGirlSurinaaaaa Wrote: God damn, wish I had as much willpower as you.
I'm already wasting $5 a day checking the forums with 3G at school because they've fcking blocked it on WiFi.

I digress. Good luck in your A-Levels (I presume, maybe IB, maybe something completely magical.)
Have fun!

My tactic was to pick two subjects I enjoy and two that will help me. I ended up choosing Computing Science and Film Studies for the ones I enjoy and for the ones that will help I chose Maths (which I'm diabolically shit at) and Business Studies. 

But honestly I've been on Fearless for 3 years when it hits January. It makes it much easier to leave when you've done pretty much everything there is to do on the server. When I come back I'm planning on doing more elaborate rp's and such to make things more interesting.
The following 1 user Likes Gandhi's post:
  • Safira
Good luck with the exams!
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Gandhi
Best of luck, Gandhi.
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • Gandhi
Cya, goodluck man!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Gandhi
See you around Gandhi. Can't wait to see you back once again!

Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Gandhi
Good luck, man! I'm hoping you're gonna make it. Cant wait to see you online again!
The following 1 user Likes TheCasanova's post:
  • Gandhi