Report on: "Scrake^;DD" and "13. Doktorocska"
Player names: "Scrake^;DD"
                       "13. Doktorocska"

Steam id's: Scrake: I dont know why but i can't find his steam ID, but you can see his name in the video, the name that I put here exists, you can search it yourserves, if anyone can find his SteamID please post down, because I cant, I wrote the exact same name.

Doktorocska: STEAM_0:1:62138824

Time in GMT: Around 5PM

Server: v2p

Summary: As you can see in the video down here, these guys just started randomly killing me, after a while I started my fraps so I could record that and I recorded a lot more, like Propushing, RDM and Propkill, I tried to get their names on the video, so if it's hard for you to see them just pause a little bit and you will see, especially the first one.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOCaz38h...OzScVMi4Aw

P.S: Scrake changed SteamID to avoid getting reported, so here it is: STEAM_0:1:11122283
Scrake Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:11122283

This troll also RDM'd me and a few others. Overall there was 3 of them acting together. When checking the logs can you also check "kid geci ítró" (STEAM_0:1:62138824) also RDM'd me twice with scrake standing behind him.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I was at the last scene i tough you're trying to stab me because someone killed someone at the hospital and i tough that was you thats why i runned away from you. and i don't know why you putted on my name on this BR because i don't rly see my name on the car pushing scenes. You must fix that. i wasn't there. i was alone in the nexus when i went to the hospital for some health.
and martin you don't have any evidence i was rdm ed you. so don't post fake info there. you were random basing as a gundealer anyway and i see you killed a few people on the street tranq them and jumped on their dead bodies
actually Scrake changed name on Steam, it's: STEAM_0:1:11122283
Actually scrake. I wasn't a gun dealer the full time I was on the server, and can't actually remember the last time I was a gun dealer. Also, never pulled a trans gun out in the last few days, probably never on V2P. If I may remind you, that lieing in the courthouse is a pretty serious offence. If an admin could just have a look it to the logs please to prove the above statement that would be great.

Scrake I will be no longer replying to your silly remarks. You also mentioned something about Rape in OOC I believe. However until an admin request further information, or would like to discuss this I will no longer be replying to this thread.

Also if I may add, scrake has just confirmed to another rule breakage in terms of attempted revenge kill, most likely breaking NLR in the process. In case he deletes his posts, http://prntscr.com/5bvx8y
Scrake and Doktor rdmed me too and stealing my car. And Scrake stop lying, Martyn was a corleone.
not gunna delete my posts dumb you say revenge kill? when you came to a gundealer and told him 5 rifle ammo then you killed h im with a shotgun lmao :ASDASCheeseA:_SA_S_:SD_A:_SD
^ If I may be blunt. That post is bullshit, yet again another lie in the courthouse.
You guys don't really see it, right? the characters are there, they are the same, i got their names, they where trying to run from me so i couldn't get them, but there it is, i got it, and Scrake ranned and changed job so i couldn't get him, he changed to cop and then tazed me, i just don't have that on record.