What's Good Fearless?!
Heart 
I remember in 09' when i was with a squeaker, those days where my laptop would over heat and make my left hand smell like cooked chicken, around that time i got gmod and got into it by a really close friend of mine. We played this semi-serious role play that we both would love and the moment it was shutdown we didn't know what to do.

Fast forward about 4-5 years of searching for a server similar to that with no luck, until we found this community. You don't know how much similarities there are and how much my hype meter rises in my body.

I'll have to make time to play for sure, gaming in general, since I don't really play games because of school and other activities.

BLESS THE ALMIGHTY SOSA FOR THIS COMMUNITY AND THANK YOU. Cheese
Welcome to the community Slim! I'm glad everyone has been nice so far! I'm Sgt. Suarez, I joined about 7 months ago and have racked up around 470 hours. If you need anything drop me a PM on here, or even add me on Steam! Link in my signature.

Best of luck, and enjoy your stay.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • SlimShmoney
Welcome to the community!
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • SlimShmoney
Welcome to this sweet ass community, Slim!

Hope you'll enjoy your stay and that everybody would give non or less, a smile on your face!
Have a good day!
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • SlimShmoney

Make sure you've read the rules and understood them to avoid any issues Smile
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • SlimShmoney
Welcome! atm I'm taking a massive break from Fearless, as I don't want to kill the joy for it. See you soon!
The following 1 user Likes Sleepy Knight 生活's post:
  • SlimShmoney
Welcome to FL!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • SlimShmoney
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • SlimShmoney
Welcome to the community slim!
The following 1 user Likes Smex's post:
  • SlimShmoney
Thanks for the warm welcomes for this cold December! Can't wait to have fun on this server and for the concert!