Unfair blacklist
Your name: [FL:RP] Maciek00613

Your blacklist ID: 43311

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42381676

Reason: Healing in a raid.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] General Rickets

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Ok so i was doing Red Cross Medic RP. I was in city building some doctor offices and decorating Firestation as Medic. I didnt looked at chat box becouse i was building. When i ended building i saw many requests "medic to corleone" i didnt know ther was a raid. When i arrived to village and i realized that there is raid admin taked my car and i was blacklisted. When i tryed to tell him that i didnt know about raid he said im lieing and gave me 12h blacklist. I think its absoulutely unfair 1. Its to long 2. he didnt even wanted to listen to my explenation just said i lie  Sad
No you drove into the raid when we were shooting at the police proceeded to heal the SRU whilst we were shooting then you lied to me and said you didn't know there was a raid.

You are now lying in the courthouse I recommend getting your story straight in your next post.

Yes i drive there and heal SRU and 2 sec after some corleones jumped out and killed him. When i was healing there was no shooting i realized what is going on and that is truth! When the shooting started you or raptor taked my car and i was trying to hide from mafia not healing SRU while he was fighting.
You healed the SRU when we were shooting at him and a cop. There was bullets flying therefore no excuse to no know what was going on.

I dont have any proof for that but when i was healing there was no one around (i didnt seen anyone) and i didnt hear any shots.
Thats also fault of cops why they were calling medic to raid?
The guy who you healed was banned shortly afterwards for calling medics and getting healed in a raid.

I didnt know, but there was many others who also called us and have not suffered any consequences. Mostly in situations like this only medics go in trouble Sad  but that is not always their fault becouse how could they know that cops didnt read raid rules. I have nothing more to add.
I see what you are trying to say but there was bullets being fired, even towards you whilst you were healing him, Raptor was there and can confirm this.

I was in the raid, and the SRU and police were shooting at us and everytime they take damage from us they go behind the ambulance and you healed them, I understand that you are telling us that you didn't know there was a raid, but you should have known that there was a raid due to the gun shots and the people shooting.