Jail Guards
After looking at a Ban Request regarding the whole '5+minutes-needs-a-jail-guard thing', It got me thinking 2 things:

1. Why? (Do you need a guard for long sentences)
2. What RPs have you done/could be done with the jail?

Dr. Internet and myself have done a few dual-guard RPs, whereby he's a custody sergeant and I'm a guard.
I've also utilised the canteen and showers, seen some mandatory buttfuckRP.

So what have you done?

This is something i was wondering about as well. Having a Jail-guard really can scare people of doing crimes, because 15 minutes is a long time to do nothing. But when i am a president i usually dont bother with requesting a jailguard. It's such a boring job, with barely any RP possible. I have seen some good JailguardRP's but even they werent really exciting. I understand why the rule is there but i think this needs to change.

As for your answers:
1. To prevent that each and every president issues 15 minute jailtimes. Now he needs to put effort in it which doesnt happen 90% of the time, thus resulting in normal (do-able) jailtimes.
2.Barely any. You could decorate the jail, and i witnissed a nice RP where the Jailguard was "abusing his powers (IC)" and mistreating all the prisoners. The problem is that there is no bonding, people come and go every five minutes and you have barely any people to RP with.
I RP in the Jail a lot actually, I set up quite a good prison and then speak to prisoners and stuff, and interesting RP can happen, for example yesterday I was RPing drinking my coffee at my guard post in in the prison, and an SRU guy brought a guy in who he had apparently stopped from commiting suicide, and that he wanted to meet people less fortunate than himself.
I love jail guards Smile

Reminds me of my times.

I will be back on Fearless as soon as I have a day off. Smile
What im doing is camping in jails checking garage from time to time, beating some prisoners from time to time and waiting that jails will be raided so i could press alarm button and have some action ^^. I like to RP as guard cause i like to see how people sufer from being in jails so i beat them a litlle and do some shit with them. Its fun actully.