I think... an apology is in order.
(08-31-2011, 12:08 PM)Storm Wrote: Apologise all you want, I'm still gonna' find it funny to troll you on steamchat.

tl;dr but I think you're on about that one incident I had a fair lol when you called me a ****** and a **** on steamchat cause u were mad.
-Signature removed-
"See you in a week" S.J was right eh? well I still think your attention seeking and a kiss-ass to the admins, but....welcome back.
[Image: source.gif]
The following 1 user Likes The Crack Fox's post:
  • Buddhist Stew
dont think you have ever done anything to me, even if you have i cant hold grudgesCheese

if you have or have not done anything to me, i still accept your apologyCheese
He's not playing on the server, he just hangs out on the forum.. d:
btw didnt you leave tho?
(08-31-2011, 06:01 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: "See you in a week" S.J was right eh? well I still think your attention seeking and a kiss-ass to the admins, but....welcome back.

Im going to try and explain this nicely, because I have said it way to many times and I particularly dislike you.

First of all, its been like... 2 or 3 weeks, and secondly, im not "back". I just like the forums. Look at what my signature says and I cant remember the goodbye thread, but honestly, I dont know if I will return.

Ohyeah and just another little thing to you Legendary-
Just because you enforce the rules and like all of the admins posts, does not mean you will become admin.
You shouldn't feel like you aren't welcome on the server noobias, you always are..
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Noobias
(08-31-2011, 08:04 AM)Dryblood Wrote: I was never mad, or anything, but I am going to be brutally honest with you.

I think your attention seeking.

I suppose if you look at things, Attention Seeking is an appropriate term, however not in the way that you think.

I put this thread up so everyone could see it, and know I was sorry, so yes, that is attention seeking, I guess...
I dont enforce rules, I just encourage them, I have no intention of become admin at all I just know how hard a job it can be so I attempt to encourage. I like posts that I find funny or true, I mostly come onto the forums too look for banter or a unban request xD, so dont judge a book by its cover. You lied to the community and join DsG, I dont mind that, but just how you lied to us all I think is quite crude.
[Image: source.gif]
Its all cewl Nubi

And Legendary, just shut up -_-
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • The Crack Fox