I think... an apology is in order.
Sad 
Im sure you all have had enough of me and my smartass self. I have too, and I felt an apology was in order, there were quite a few people who I treated like shit, and I regret it now. Because I am now the laughing stock of FL because of not only leaving, but then raging like my little kid self. Honestly, im not asking for you to stop, I deserve all of it. All I am saying is I am not on the server, as it will remain until I resume interest or whatever, however I have decided to become active on the forums because I still like everyone here. I know my "leave" and my raging was stupid, but every single one of you knows that we have bad days, not only that but I have a short temper and I am a young one. Of course, that is no excuse for my forum bans, server bans, etc. Im not kissing up, I dont care if you all hate me, whatever, I just want to say that I apologized, so, every single person in FL, I dont care who you are, I dont care if you even know me...

I am sorry for my actions and am doing my best to change things positively!

Now, does that make my previous actions ok? No, it does not, however I have already served a forum ban for it. Guys, im trying to change, my mouth gets me in trouble everywhere I go, and now its getting bad, its school, home, everywhere. Go ahead, make those hysterical jokes about me leaving.

Oh yes, and KatNotDinner, I owe you a HUGE apology, it sucks, I know, that whole I THAWT YA LEFT shit, yeah, it gets annoying. I pretty much asked for a punch in the face and this is it. Im sorry for constantly trolling you about that.

I just wanna be cool with everyone, while some of the things I said in the "Goodbye" thread are apparantly lies, I am here to also address otherwise. THEY ARE NOT LIES. Now that school has begun I can only be on my computer from 7pm-9pm (dont ask why im on now...) so I figured I would try and explain my abscence, which lead to me losing interest and joining another community.

Oh yeah, and BioWulf, I believe we already did this but I'm sorry, I bitched and moaned like a little girl on her period being runover by a bus, yeah yeah I know.

I just want acceptance, I dont want to be loved, or even liked, just not hated and looked down upon. I just want to post here without being called a douche, etc. I realize this will require some major changes in my attitude, which I am working on. Anyways, goodnight FL...
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • StillAlive
... well. I accept your apology! I'm not that guy who holds grudges or hates anyone, I'm always the one to forgive :p

But I barely know you, and you barely know me, but I hope everyone else has the same attitude I do, causes less trouble, less stress.
Ah yes, the Noobias.

I always thought you where awesome, until you magically left fl and removed me from friends.

So yeah, I guess I accept your apology.

I don't know what to say...

But i accept your apology.
I accept your apology, however I never was mad on you..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I was never mad, or anything, but I am going to be brutally honest with you.

I think your attention seeking.
The following 4 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • Andreas, Buddhist Stew, The Crack Fox, sleepynoname
We already talked about it so ya. We're cool :p
welcome back!
I dont like being told when I am wrong, such as that "doomfort" situation where you corrected me and I flipped out... sorry about that, but I accept it for the time that you flipped out at me during the EMT Reference.

So we're even.
Apologise all you want, I'm still gonna' find it funny to troll you on steamchat.
The following 4 users Like Strom's post:
  • Andreas, Buddhist Stew, The Crack Fox, Grub