[UNBAN]^5[NopeSquad]^1Groot
And another double post.

I'm going to bed now. Please wait for the other admins.
Ask me anything needed. I was witness to it
Catman what happened to that black volvo (screen)?
Throughout this whole UBR you have been straight up disrespectful to Burnett I strongly recommend changing your tone.

Now for the unban, I do not see any reason for an unban the evidence is pretty clear.

I mean no disrespect I havent flamed about anything I was just saying its not cool to just fly over and ban and not listen to what I have to say, mostly because I ran up to him when I got blacklisted, 3 times might I add,  and was yelling I didnt prop push but no he continues to ban me without a second thought, I meant no disrespect more meant for constructive criticism. I admit it did come out disrespectful at times. But if you saw the situation you would see that I didnt just go fling that prop around and I didnt "prop push" that barrel was used to nudge my car to get unstuck and then try to help the situation which could have been roleplayed through, if I was worried about getting in trouble for the barrel dont you think I would have deleted it? Until Catman gets on I understand nothing Ive said has made it anybetter and Im sorry Burnett, but I think it would be best if you listen to a man, not just grab his car and blacklist then ban even though I was trying to talk to you, I would have not been upset with the blacklist (if it wasnt 10 hours) and you took time to hear the other side of the story which Catman can tell you when he gets on.

I would also like to add that Ive dealt with admins banning people in the same situation, Sir Crows, but he wouldn't ban until I sent him screen shots of how the guy used the prop, which I had, so if my "prop pushing" was such a big deal why didn't the players take screenshots?
[Image: HTQUIO8.png]
(11-29-2014, 10:26 AM)Burnett Wrote: Catman what happened to that black volvo (screen)?

That was not his volvo and was not touched in this whole processes 
(11-29-2014, 03:40 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(11-29-2014, 10:26 AM)Burnett Wrote: Catman what happened to that black volvo (screen)?

That was not his volvo and was not touched in this whole processes 

See Thank youuuuuuuu for the truth/support
[Image: HTQUIO8.png]
Thank you for your input CatMan.

Ban and PTE (Prop/Tools/Entities) blacklist lifted.
V (Vehicle) blacklist will be applied for 3 hours (CDM).

Unban approved.