[UNBAN]^5[NopeSquad]^1Groot
Your name: ^5[NopeSquad]^1Groot

Your ban ID: 56225

Map: V33X

Banned by: [FL] Burnett

Reason: "Prop Pusher"

Involved: Willy Wonky or something like that.

Why we should unban you:
Well the server was being laggy as many people complained of at the time and I turn into the area by weed dealer to sell my crap and I hit a large lag spike an it locks up for a second and when I come back I had ran someone over... As I get out of my car saying sorry I get stuck in the side of my car (the new volvo that when you get out you get stuck) so I spawn a blue barrel to push my car a tiny bit to release myself. Then Burnett here flys over says nothing. Grabs my car then bans me. Terrible admin that is suppose to "help the players" not just ban without even giving me a chance, I know better then to prop push I have 220 hours and havent been banned in forever.

*I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT THE PUSH TO MY CAR DID NOT KILL OR HARM ANYONE*
[Image: HTQUIO8.png]
I was there and can confirm that this is what happened
(11-29-2014, 01:29 AM)BeastlyRed Wrote: Your name: ^5[NopeSquad]^1Groot

Why we should unban you:
Well the server was being laggy as many people complained of at the time and I turn into the area by weed dealer to sell my crap and I hit a large lag spike an it locks up for a second and when I come back I had ran someone over... As I get out of my car saying sorry I get stuck in the side of my car (the new volvo that when you get out you get stuck) so I spawn a blue barrel to push my car a tiny bit to release myself. Then Burnett here flys over says nothing. Grabs my car then bans me. Terrible admin that is suppose to "help the players" not just ban without even giving me a chance, I know better then to prop push I have 220 hours and havent been banned in forever.

First of all: Thank you for the compliment (quote: "Terrible admin") /ironie off

You're not allowed to push vehicles/props whatsoever.

Evidence:  [Image: 5fcc7b60b9.jpg]

CDM + Prop push:

Code:
v33x    [02:21:28]    ^5[NopeSquad]^1Groot    (STEAM_0:1:40329934)    Knocked down: Buumpy (STEAM_0:1:35324569) using models/tdmcars/vol_s60.mdl
v33x    [02:21:41]    ^5[NopeSquad]^1Groot    (STEAM_0:1:40329934)    has spawned models/props_borealis/bluebarrel001.mdl

Tools/Props Rules

2. Do not proppush at all.  <--- "at all" (That's pretty clear)

Vehicle rules

4. When your car is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop if required.

How many admins were online? 3 admins and 1 mod. Why didn't you call a staff member?
Perhaps you didn't read the rules?

"You can gently try to move it with a prop if required." -> Have you ever heard the word 'gently'?

"Lag" is no excuse. 
(11-29-2014, 02:05 AM)Burnett Wrote:
(11-29-2014, 01:29 AM)BeastlyRed Wrote: Your name: ^5[NopeSquad]^1Groot

Why we should unban you:

First of all: Thank you for the compliment (quote: "Terrible admin") /ironie off

You're not allowed to push vehicles/props whatsoever.

Evidence:  [Image: 5fcc7b60b9.jpg]

CDM + Prop push:

Code:
v33x    [02:21:28]    ^5[NopeSquad]^1Groot    (STEAM_0:1:40329934)    Knocked down: Buumpy (STEAM_0:1:35324569) using models/tdmcars/vol_s60.mdl
v33x    [02:21:41]    ^5[NopeSquad]^1Groot    (STEAM_0:1:40329934)    has spawned models/props_borealis/bluebarrel001.mdl

Tools/Props Rules

2. Do not proppush at all.  <--- "at all" (That's pretty clear)

Vehicle rules

4. When your car is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop if required.

How many admins were online? 3 admins and 1 mod. Why didn't you call a staff member?
Perhaps you didn't read the rules?

"Lag" is no excuse. 
What are you talking about lag is an excuse I didn't get banned for CDM, and I hit the guy while I was driving. Your Screen shot shows nothing..... I would also Like to point your attention to how the rule says "You can gently try to move it with a prop if required." The car didn't even move. It just made it lean to the side so I could get unstuck so I could try to say sorry for running that guy over.... So I would like another Admin to look at this because every admin that bans is too hardheaded and stuck up to go back on their ban. If I thought I deserved the ban I would serve it out like all my other bans.

And nooooo of course I didn't read the rules that's how Ive put 100 hours into the server without getting banned until you came along and didn't even take the second to listen to me, as I tell the man I hit sorry. I hit one guy and I instantly (tried) to get out of my car to say sorry, banned for 3 days (my entire weekend) for hitting someone and "gently trying to move it" (as it says I can in the rules) so who now needs to read the rules?!
Code:
v33x    [02:21:43]    WillyVodka    (STEAM_0:0:5901149)    said: @A guy ran over my girlfriend near the wee-ddealer behind hotel, please come fast!
v33x    [02:22:01]    WillyVodka    (STEAM_0:0:5901149)    said: @NOpesqquad 1grout proppush his car, and cdmd my friend, please come
v33x    [02:22:19]    WillyVodka    (STEAM_0:0:5901149)    said: /request Need ambulance behind hotel

Now take the screenshot (look at your barrel and the black car in the back) and both logs compilations into consideration.

Your ban will stand as issued. Thread remains open for other admins.
The man trying to get me banned for lagging into 1 person isn't much of proof. The car didnt move when I pushed it with the prop and it didnt cause any damage to the situation. It was purely to get myself unstuck, there is 2 sides to every ban, it would be better for you to learn that and take the time to not just ban the person that was trying to make it right. The black car wasn't mine and wasn't touched. Willy said "1grout proppush his car" meaning I pushed my own car not that thing. I ran over 1 person on a lag spike, that is the only thing Ive dont that was "wrong"

using models/tdmcars/vol_s60.mdl - I would like to point out that it says "tdmcars" so its the new volvo that you grabbed that ran over that person, why would I then prop push another car?
This isnt over I'm not going to remained banned for nothing, Ive worked super hard to keep my reputation spotless, if anyone could read all of the details of the post and post your opinions here that would be great
Stop double posts and here is a small reminder:

People are only allowed to write in an unban request thread when they are:
a) the banned person
b) a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban request

------------------

(11-29-2014, 02:24 AM)Groot Wrote: The man trying to get me banned for lagging into 1 person isn't much of proof

Thats enough:

Code:
v33x    [02:21:28]    ^5[NopeSquad]^1Groot    (STEAM_0:1:40329934)    Knocked down: Buumpy (STEAM_0:1:35324569) using models/tdmcars/vol_s60.mdl

(11-29-2014, 02:24 AM)Groot Wrote: The car didnt move when I pushed it with the prop and it didnt cause any damage to the situation. It was purely to get myself unstuck, there is 2 sides to every ban, it would be better for you to learn that and take the time to not just ban the person that was trying to make it right. 

You did everything wrong and you should have called an admin. You have 5 bans (except the last one) and 4 of them for prop abuse (pushing, smashing, climbing, etc.) and you're still pushing? You've learned nothing.

(11-29-2014, 02:24 AM)Groot Wrote: The black car wasn't mine and wasn't touched. Willy said "1grout proppush his car" meaning I pushed my own car not that thing. I ran over 1 person on a lag spike, that is the only thing Ive dont that was "wrong"

using models/tdmcars/vol_s60.mdl  - I would like to point out that it says "tdmcars" so its the new volvo that you grabbed that ran over that person, why would I then prop push another car?

You may have hit the other car?
(11-29-2014, 02:57 AM)Burnett Wrote: Stop double posts and here is a small reminder:

People are only allowed to write in an unban request thread when they are:
a) the banned person
b) a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban request

------------------

(11-29-2014, 02:24 AM)Groot Wrote: The man trying to get me banned for lagging into 1 person isn't much of proof

Thats enough:

Code:
v33x    [02:21:28]    ^5[NopeSquad]^1Groot    (STEAM_0:1:40329934)    Knocked down: Buumpy (STEAM_0:1:35324569) using models/tdmcars/vol_s60.mdl

(11-29-2014, 02:24 AM)Groot Wrote: The car didnt move when I pushed it with the prop and it didnt cause any damage to the situation. It was purely to get myself unstuck, there is 2 sides to every ban, it would be better for you to learn that and take the time to not just ban the person that was trying to make it right. 

You did everything wrong and you should have called an admin. You have 5 bans (except the last one) and 4 of them for prop abuse (pushing, smashing, climbing, etc.) and you're still pushing? You've learned nothing.

(11-29-2014, 02:24 AM)Groot Wrote: The black car wasn't mine and wasn't touched. Willy said "1grout proppush his car" meaning I pushed my own car not that thing. I ran over 1 person on a lag spike, that is the only thing Ive dont that was "wrong"

using models/tdmcars/vol_s60.mdl  - I would like to point out that it says "tdmcars" so its the new volvo that you grabbed that ran over that person, why would I then prop push another car?

You may have hit the other car?
There is no way I hit the other car it was down there when I got it and all my bans are from about a year ago. So you cant judge me based on my old bans. The rules state I can gently push my car. By the location of the man I hit n relation to my car you can tell the I didnt go and smack the prop around. I gently moved my car to get myself unstuck. which is within the rules , and Ive learned alot, anyone who knows me would know Im one for having a fun RP I dont prop push or anything of the just. Again your biasing your opinion on my old bans, my RP has greatly improved hence the large space in time since my last ban. SO no im not still pushing I dont know what I would call me tapping my car to get unstuck, I mean I can bias you being a bad admin as your previous bans would suggest, like back seat administrating, Team Kill, and Fail RP. So dont give me grief about my past RP style. I know Ive done nothing wrong and my story hasnt changed once through out all of this that should be proof enough to get me unbanned and unblacklisted
I would like to add that Catman is sitting in the same room as me, meaning he would be a reliable source to hear that I didnt do it, we are both donators with not a small number of hours....