Unban Request Ouass
Heart 
Your name: [FL:RP] Ouass

Your ban ID: 55436

Banned by: [FL:M] Sir Crow

Reason: Advertising another server.

Why should we unban you:

Well guys.. It's been a long time for me without Fearless.. focussed on school and playing alot more Fifa..
Well, i just want to apologize, i know it's not good enough why i should be unbanned but i'll do my story and hope you guys understand it since i never ever would do something stupid like this, giving up my whole cityrp ''career'' for a stupid thing as this..

Well, i was playing on my darkrp server, hosting it with a friend of me, so he managed to get a better host as he told me, and i was on the old server with a population of like.. 6-9 players? And every 5 minutes another player came online and another went offline as i got tired to inform them about the new server adress.. So i decided to bind it on a hotkey, you already hear how stupid it is as i binded it on '','' as it didn't got indicators that time on CityRp..

As i got tired of playing and informing people of the new ip.. I went on cityrp, as i drove around i saw in OOC that someone said we had lights and indicators, ''awesome!'' is what i really thought :c..
So i pressed ''F'', lights went on as i became happy with this update.. So i checked the indicators, pressed ''.'' and the indicator went blinking, wanted to make my first turn with my indicator so i pressed the '','' button, and you already know what happend.. As soon as i saw i adverted the new ip adress i was in shock, how stupid of me =/, i really really didn't mean to as i had put the indicator on and off immediately, so i adverted 2 times in 1 second, making it look like spam.. and you all know guys.. If i would've wanted to spam my server ip i would've said it like 100 times not 2 to risk a ban :c

As i accidentally advertised (i know i'm responsible for my own binds but understand me please guys..) i immediately said in ooc that i was sorry and that it was an accident, i apologized 3 times. Players in ooc told me ''No problem'' ''Just unbind it'' as i said ''Thanks for understanding'', while i went to console to unbind the advert command i got a ban..

This ban was a 1 ban day.. i first thought it was on purpose 1 day since the admins understood my accident.. I went online the next day, played around and got another ban from Sir Crow.. He permed me as i asked why he permed me.. his answer was ''They said they would take care of you but i see they didn't so i did'' Well Sir Crow, i really mean this from the bottom of my heart, i really really did this on accident, else why would i advertise it twice in 1 second..

I really hate myself for this stupid mistake, as i understand the ban, but i guess it have been months now? (i think no idea feels like years)
And i hope you guys really can understand this mistake, i made 81 ban requests, so i wouldn't get myself in this situation for such a mistake which could get me banned so easy.

I really apologize again, and hope i'll see you and my friends back on Fearless Cityrp.

EDIT: I now realize and ask myself why i didn't bind it to ooc..
I was a witness of him saying such things, I believe sir crow was afk and when he came back he saw the advert.
But I saw you saying it was a mistake.
(11-28-2014, 05:52 PM)Iacboy Wrote: I was a witness of him saying such things, I believe sir crow was afk and when he came back he saw the advert.
But I saw you saying it was a mistake.

I really didn't mean to Iac Sad
I still see no reason why you should be unbanned. You advertised another server.
Your ban is less than a month old.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(11-28-2014, 08:30 PM)SirCrow Wrote: I still see no reason why you should be unbanned. You advertised another server.
Your ban is less than a month old.

I think it is clear that i did it on accident, although im responsible for it but i didn't really mean to? Come on im not making 80 br's and then getting myself banned for 2 advertisements come on Crow u know that..

I think if you read everything you can see that i wrote it with my heart right? I'm not lying, i really just want to play since it was a very stupid mistake crow.. Why would i judge 80 people to get myself a perm ban for 2 advertisements come on it just doesn't make sense..

It really were the indicators which i wanted to turn on and off..
Please rethink this..
Ultimately it's not my choice. An admin will have the final say.
I'm alright with unbanning under these conditions: You will be on your "last chance" as well as a hefty blacklist from both advert and OOC.
(11-28-2014, 10:17 PM)SirCrow Wrote: Ultimately it's not my choice. An admin will have the final say.
I'm alright with unbanning under these conditions: You will be on your "last chance" as well as a hefty blacklist from both advert and OOC.

What do you exactly mean by hefty? Like forever or?
Well sounds good to me since i don't got any other option, would be grateful for a chance anyway.
(11-28-2014, 10:17 PM)SirCrow Wrote: Ultimately it's not my choice. An admin will have the final say.

Is this going to be a random admin then
I wouldn't say random admin, as I'm sure they will need to have some kind of discussion and together will come up with the uh... solution if you will.