Unban Request - Technobit
Your name: Technobit

Your ban ID:48103

Banned by: [FL] Floodify

Reason: Abusing Glitch

Involved: I dont know it exactly, but i think that i got banned for this: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUN_qLfDqss][/url]
(Pleas look at 1Min)
If it´s right, there was a car and the staff member involved.

And Its true that i used Hydraulic on cars and I´m really sorry about this but i JUST tried to get the car out of the wall. The car is from my friend. He wasn´t able to get it out of the wall so i tried it. Because it didn´t worked with Props i tried it with the Hydraulic.

And now my reason why you should unban me: First there is nothing in the rules with Hydraulic on cars
and second I dont think it´s fair to be banned for trying to get cars out of the wall. Admins has to care about all users on the server: If i am trying to fix my problem on my own where´s the Problem?

however: If you still have the opinion that it´s forbidden to do this comes here my suggestion:
Hydraulic is something with Props so could you give me a blacklist of Props for 5 days (or more if you think it has to be) and trust me, i learnt at this mistake already.
It´s also a long time ago so i really beg you to Unban me. I waited over a half year or more. I think this is enough punishment for me and I am really sorry about this and I hope you can forgive me.
Abusing Glitch > Using unintended tools on vehicle. You weren't allowed to do that, even if it's stuck.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Yes I know, and I am really sorry for that.

I also don´t think that it´s fair to get a permBan for trying to get the car out of the wall.
So my offer, As i said: it´s something with Props so could you pleas give me a Blacklist for Props. It was a long time ago so i had also a long "ban" too.
Isn´t it enough Punishment?

to sum up: I´ve been banned for over a half year (6 months!!) and you could give me a Blacklist

This is my idea. Isn´t it fairly?
You do realize you don't get to make offers? You were the one who abused a glitch and a glitch abuse warrants a perm ban.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I really regret to the thing with the Tool gun. The blacklist was just a Idea by me. I thought this would be fair, sorry if i am wrong.

At all I wont do anything with a Tool gun (or anything else) on a Car. I am sorry for what i´ve done. I just tried to fix my Problems on my own.

Do you think I did the Hydraulic on the Car to get banned? I only tried to get it out of the wall. Sad

There are many other users who duplicate weapons etc. and I have been banned for trying to get a car out of the wall.

All in all i dont know what to say now. I can´t make any offers so I hope this will change your oppinion.
You were banned for Abusing a glitch, not trying to get it out of the wall. And duplicating weapons ain't possible..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
That´s right but I used the Tool gun (yes, with Hydraulic) on the car to get it out of the wall. So I indirectly tried to get it out of the wall.

I am just a bit confused because i thought that I am banned for the Hydraulics on the Car, not for something other.
If i am not banned for that and if I am completly false, pleas tell me.
So that we can understand each other, here what happened with the Tool gun (my view):

A friends Car stucked in the wall. He tried to get it out there with Props but he wasn´t successfully so I tried too.
I wasn´t successfully too (with props), so I tried it with hydraulic.
I used hydraulic because I didn´t want to ask an Admin.

As I wrote before: I am really sorry for using hydraulic but I just tried to get the car out of the wall.

I hope now, that you can understand what I meant.
Are you insisting on that you have been using hydraulic abuse before? And yes, this is what you were banned for.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
If you mean BRA (43433) - Propminging - abuse of elastics on props.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...=Technobit

then I have to say that my friend abused the tool gun and i was with him but didn´t built anything with the hydraulic.

So I insisting that I didn´t abused it before.

If you don´t trust me, I can ask a friend... He could confirm this.