Professional_instinct coming back!
Hey guys, so it's been nearly 10 months since I was last seriously active here on FL and after hearing about all the changes going on I thought I'd come back and see if the old flare is still here for me. I think there is still 2 or 3 of you around that may remember me but for those who don't: My name is Professional_instinct, but you can call me instinct, Alex, Stevens, Sh*t-face whatever the hell you want. As I mentioned I used to play along time ago, I used to run with Estle Corp (Deputy Director, I doubt that rank even still exists) and way back FUMUKU as well.

So I'm currently running an Arma 3 realism clan with some guy's from my previous clan which is growing everyday and takes up a lot of my spare time, so I can't be as active as I used to be however I aim to come on a few times during the week after work, I really hope to meet up with old friends and make some new ones playing on the servers over the next few weeks and months.

My primary server will be V2D because...old habits die hard. You'll most likely see me playing a police officer, or something along those lines. Feel free to say hi, I don't bite, well maybe if you ask nicely.

See you guys in-game,
Instinct

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Welcome back! I don't even know you and you probably don't know me but anyway, Welcome Cheese
[Image: unknown.png]
Welcome back.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • D0ctor
Welcome back Instinct!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Welcome back!
Welcome back man!
Welcome back!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Welcome back man
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • D0ctor
Welcome back, Instinct.

I'm sure the recent updates will fall in good taste!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • D0ctor
Welcome back
Don't know you :/ hope to see you fast in-game!