Unban Request On LittleBigHorn
Your name: LittleBigHorn

Your ban ID: 56015

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: BRA (54585) - Prop smashing

Involved: Sir_Rolex        STEAM_0:1:52471545    Clemenkan ツ     STEAM_0:1:81364374

Why we should unban you: I am writing on behave of little big horn, LOOK AT THE VIDEO! Give me an exact time in which you see his name in the video. The gun dealer wasn't him clearly because he wasn't a gun dealer, The rebel wasn't him because he wasn't a rebel. Are you serious? GEORGETHEBOY! LOOK AT THE VIDEO!! You clearly didn't even look at the video i bet you skim read it. Seriously, if you can give me evidence to suggest that he was prop smashing and i know him personally Little big horn, he would never ever do that! He is highly dedicated to FearlessRP and wouldn't dream of getting a ban on his record as he wants it to be clean as possible. Look at the video, DO it right now! If you wanna ban someone for the fun of it, Ban me not little big horn. GeorgeTheBoy you better re-think what you are doing mate, trust me....

SO here are thing you need to do:
1. Re watch the video.
3. Remove the ban on his record

- DUCK!
For a start I strongly recommend that you change your tone in this UBR. You do not demand things they are done when they are done. You can wait in line like everyone else.

(11-27-2014, 08:52 PM)General Rickets Wrote: For a start I strongly recommend that you change your tone in this UBR. You do not demand things they are done when they are done. You can wait in line like everyone else.

Sorry for my anger, now we have that aside I would like an explanation for why my colleague was banned, i really don't see any compelling argument anyone can put forward in why this was a justified ban. Please take another look at the evidence and the point at hand.
Thank you duck for making this UBR for me, now that I have got that out of the way I would like to ask why did I get banned, There clearly is no valid proof of me doing anything, I was not even In the video! if you have felt that I have broken a rule in any way please tell me because I really don't see a valid reason to ban me for 1 month.
Approved.